Prank Gone Wrong - Logan x Patton

The cover for this book currently is temporary

The cover for this book currently is temporary....I'm still trying to make a better one

Roman laid on his bed in a huff, he was bored to death and the others were busy with their own thing. His eyes traveled around his room until they landed on his dress up closet - Yes, he had two closets.

Jumping up he rummaged through the different clothes, each one holding a nostalgic memory. Finally, he picked up a scary mask, a smile forming on his face.

He remembered when he was younger (around five or six) he used this mask to scare the life out of Logan...he wondered if he could do it again.

Sneakily creeping into Logan's room he hid in the closet, leaving it open a crack. While putting on the mask the bedroom door opened and he went deadly silent.

"Pat, come on" he heard Logan's hushed voice.

"Coming!" Patton replied, giggling quietly. Roman watched the two scurry in, Logan locking the door behind him.

"We must be quick" Logan advised, Patton nodded and Roman watched Logan lay on his bed, Patton climbing over him.

"Oh...Disney" Roman whispered, eyes widening and mouth falling open. He saw Patton slowly taking off Logan's shirt and that was all he needed to vanish to the living room.

Virgil flinched at the sudden body next to him, he looked at the royal with a risen eyebrow.

"You okay?"

Roman looked scarred, the mask clenched tightly in his hands. Gulping he nodded slowly, "Fine" he whispered.

He vowed to never walk into Logan's or Pattons room again...

I watched a vine and it gave me the idea....lol I can't remember which vine, though