||Snap 14||

Finally, a day off. No practice, no schedule, no anything! Minghao could finally breathe without having hundreds of eyes on him.

Minghao shuffled into the living room, eyes still filled with sleep. Everybody was either eating breakfast or vegging out on the couch.

"Well, well, well! Good morning, sunshine!" Seungkwan greeted him from the table.

"What's so good about it?" Minghao replied as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Hey, a few of us were thinking about going down to the Han River to play some soccer. You up to it?"

"Yeah sounds good. I need some fresh air. Especially after being shoved into so many stuffy buildings.." This earned him a few chuckles. Interviews get old after awhile. Especially when they ask the same questions and have the same hot lights beating down on them.

"Great! We're leaving around 1-ish!" DK piped up as he set his bowl in the sink.

"'Kay."

Minghao practically inhaled his food. To be honest, he was surprised their dorm had any food at all with the way they all ate. After breakfast, he went back to his room to check the time.

12:34.

Not bad! Usually he wakes up later. Under the clock, he had a few messages. Some from his PD, the rest from Jun. He had asked Minghao about his day around 11 pm last night, but S3 was practicing then.

Minghao flopped onto his bed and began typing out a reply.

To: Jun !!

Hey! So sorry I missed your texts... no phones at practice :/
My day was super busy and frustrating... I'd talk about it but I dont wanna burden ya! -12:37

He went on a date? This made his stomach turn, but he wasn't sure why. It's not like Junhui was his boyfriend or anything. Minghao didn't have a right to be upset that his friend went on a date. He should be happy for him! Minghao forced himself to reply about the date. At least this confirmed Jun did like guys...

You have to tell me how your date went! Was he handsome? -12:39

Just then Woozi walked in, making Minghao jump.

"Dude!"

"Wow, jumpy much? Doing something you're not supposed to in here, are you?"

Minghao made a face. "No, gross. What do you need?"

"I was wondering if you've seen my headphones? I can't find them anywhere..."

"I haven't, but feel free to look around," he replied. Minghao had an idea."Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah... as long as you help me look." Woozi said as he pinched one of Minghao's shirts off the floor.

"If you liked somebody and they didn't know you liked them, would you tell them?"

"Yeah, of course. There's no use beating around the bush about something." Woozi had always been straightforward. Even when they first met, he immediately called Minghao out on his slouching stance. Ever since, he was careful to stand straight.