||Snap4||

*****
After the blonde boy sent the picture, he immediately regretted it.

"Ugh. I probably just scared him off," the boy thought to himself. Minghao was in sitting in the practice room waiting for the other members of the group he was apart of to get there. He was always early. Being late was not Minghao's thing.

Just as he was about to send an apology to his friend, two of the five members started to enter. Hoshi, with his hair bleached blonde by the company, was the first to step into the room with Seungkwan, a brunette who was on the shorter side, right behind him.

"See, I told you Haohao would be here already. He always is," Hoshi gestured towards Minghao and smiled. Boo just rolled his eyes.

"Well excUse me for caring." Ah yes, there it is. Good old Seungkwan sass. Minghao laughed and stood up. He put his phone in his sweatshirt pocket as he walked over to his friends near the lockers.

"What took you guys so long and where is everybody else?" Minghao was always worried that the group wouldn't start on time and that their manager would get angry with them.

"We slept in a little late," Seungkwan replied. "And they others should be here any minute."

"Oh, don't forget guys, our manager wants us to keep our phones in our lockers to keep us focused," Hoshi reminded them.

Oh, right. Minghao put in his combo and placed his cracked phone in his small locker. Just then the door opened.

"HELLO, FELLOW MEMBERS!" Dk, the extremely tall, "mood-maker" of their small group burst into the room with a gigantic smile. He was always very, very optimistic. Which is hilarious considering he's best friends with a 5'3, pink-haired grandpa. When he wasn't producing the group's music, Woozi would either be sleeping or glaring at anybody who called him 'cute.' He's a very vicious '96 liner.

"Dk!" Hoshi exclaimed. He walked over to Dk and they proceeded to perform a really complicated handshake that nobody could keep track of. It seemed to change everytime they did it. Woozi just rolled his eyes with a smile and walked to Minghao and Seungkwan.

"Hey guys. Have you started anything yet?" He questioned.

"Not really. We were waiting on you two." Seungkwan nodded towards Dk.

"Ahh ok. Well, seeing as how we're all here, let's get started." Woozi was also the leader of S3.

Hoshi was the choreographer for all of their performances. Usually, he's very funny and likes to joke around, but when it's time to practice, he's all business. That's not to say that the other members aren't serious about practicing, it just seems like Hoshi works ten times harder.

Woozi, Seungkwan, and Dk were all vocals which left Minghao and Hoshi to the rapping. Of course, Minghao wasn't as good as he wanted to be yet, but he promised himself that he was doing to do well.

Seungkwan was at the wing of their formation so he's the one who began the music.

"Alright guys, let's start from the top in three, two, one!"

//////////
A/N:
So yay! There's finally words! Hopefully you guys aren't bored with the story yet! :P
사랑해요!