[pt.1] Ch.1/back to gravity

(Dipper's pov)

I was sitting in one of the bus seats. Mabel was bouncing up and down beside me from excitement.

It had been a while since we had been back to gravity falls. But I was more excited to see my friends and my childhood crush.

I was happy to see my Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford after so much time had passed now. If anything I couldn't wait to get back to hunting the weird and unexplained.

Especially that weird statue I had been hearing about from some other people who had sighted something in the woods.

|Time skip by Layla|

We arrived at Gravity Falls and rushed off the bus. I couldn't wait to see the shack again and greet everyone.

Finally, we were back in Gravity Falls.

(Mabel's pov)

I was so excited to see my friends and family again!!! I quickly run up to grunkle Stan and tackle him, giving him the biggest bear hug ever.
"Hey kiddos, how you been doing?" Grunkle Stan asks with a chuckle, "We've been great!" I reply.

I then, squealing with excitement, run into the shack and start giving everyone the biggest hugs possible.

| Back in the Woods|

(Bill's POV)

I was on my way to the shack when I stopped to think. "If I go to the shack in my normal form then I'm sure to get shot by the ugly old sacks of skin." I sigh.

I quickly snap my fingers and change into my human form before teleporting to the Mystery Shack.

Just as quickly as I arrived, I then heard someone start to open the door in a rush of movement.

(Dipper's pov)

I had just finished giving hugs and seeing all my friends, that I have. Then I grab my journal and head to the door.

Quickly I open the door and look up to find a hot blonde in front of me. "Hiya, Pinetree~," he said with a smirk.

I look at him a little confused and then remember the nickname HE gave me. Without thinking I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly, hugging him. He then chuckles and hugs me back petting my hair carefully as he tells me, "I missed you too Pinetree."

I felt like all gravity was lost without him and now being back and seeing him it feels like I have come back to gravity and all I can see is Bill, the most adorable demon Dorito ever.

*A/N*
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter.
If you liked it please comment or like this chapter to show me you want more.
Thank you for reading my trash and I hope you like it, BYE BYE MY KITTENS!!!!!