New album

I wrote my own songs in the album and did a collaboration with Got7 Jinyoung.
(All fake, non existent songs)
Overall Album name: Forever never
Cover:

(All fake, non existent songs)Overall Album name: Forever neverCover:

Album part 1:
Forever never —sparks of love
Songs:
1. Beautiful
This song is talking about a love at first sight, how no one else can compare to her beauty.
Outfit of mv: school uniform
Scenes: Classroom scene. I am the new girl. I walk into the classroom and I looked up, introducing myself. Jinyoung is a rebellious student and he took out his earphones and looked at me shocked. Then the teacher put me beside him. He loved to stare at me a lot and we got to know each other. He often followed me around then.
2. Precious
This song is talking about the precious little relationship between friends that form into a couple relationship
Scene: Many different scenes of me and Jinyoung happy together, laughing and enjoying like best friends. The last scene is Jinyoung confessing his love to me and me accepting his confession.
3. Closer
This song is talking about the little experiences that form a stronger bond.
Scenes: Many little cute drama cliche scenes, like accidentally him falling on me or wall slam. Us going on dates, hugging, and holding hands. The last scene is us kissing. Our first kiss.
Album part 2:
Forever never —drifting far
1. Choice
This song is about another new girl joining the class and Jinyoung fell in love with her. The choice he makes is to spend more time with her than me.
Scenes: The setting is classroom. A beautiful girl walks in. Jinyoung releases from our hug and his mouth wide open. I looked down sadly. She was told to sit beside Jinyoung and I was moved to another seat behind them. Then they started hanging out more than Jinyoung hangs out with me.
2. Doubt
This song is talking about me trying to believe that they're just friends but constantly is reminded of their intimacy. I consulted Jinyoung, but I still get the same thing.
"We're just friends."
Scenes: It is scenes of me stalking them to find them hugging, or holding hands. I tell him, but he always says, "We're just friends." And leave.
3. Not gonna last long
This song is talking about the fights we have and how that girl is always part of our dates, or, Jinyoung would leave early to hang out with her.
Scenes: scenes of us throwing things and arguing. During our movie dates, she would sit in the middle, hand wrapped around Jinyoung's and head leant on his shoulder. I would silently cry, knowing that our relationship is crumbling to pieces, then stepped onto by that girl.
Album part 3:
Forever never —Crushed
1. Lies
This song is talking about Jinyoung lying to me. But he is cheating on me for that girl.
Scenes: Scenes of Jinyoung and that girl kissing, and him lying to me.
2. Can't bear to
This song is talking about how I want to break up but I can't bear to, because I love him.
Scenes: Just crying and depressing scenes. And Jinyoung and that girl together.
3. Over
This song is talking about how we snapped and we broke up. Jinyoung didn't even care. Because he had his girl.
Scenes: Depressing stuff. Cuts. Pills. Fights.
Album last part:
Forever never —You'll regret it
1. Promise broken
This song talks about how Jinyoung promised that he would love me forever, but broke that promise.
Scenes: Me walking in the darkness, photo albums of our happy times disappearing as I try to save them, but to no avail.
2. Damn right ft. Mark Got7
This song is talking about how I moved on and became more successful, finding a guy who truthfully loves me.
(Rap based song)
Scenes: Me changing. Not a pathetic, weak girl anymore. Now a confident and savage girl. Me meeting Mark at the club and got together with him.
3. Sorry.....not
This song is about how I became a doctor and my patient was Jinyoung, who had just a flu. We were shocked when we met.
Scene: My patient was Jinyoung. He was surprised that I was no longer pathetically begging him to stay. I had a glow up. I was more beautiful and confident, rich too. I talked to him a bit just to catch up and found out that the girl was just toying him. Just as he wanted to ask me if we could get back together, Mark who is a doctor pops his head in and said, "Jagi you ready to go? Oh you got a patient? Sorry." Then giggles and left. Jinyoung looks at me shock. I apologized to Jinyoung, and said, "It's your fault. What you got now? Nothing." he just nods and walk away, realizing the perfect gem that he lost.