Argument in the dorm

I was baking a cake for Yoongi oppas bitthday. I was done with it and held it while walking to his room. Bam! I heard a door slam. I looked inthe hallways and saw Yoongi oppa standing outside his room with crossed arms. He just had an argument with Jin oppa. Other members try to calm him." He just pushed them away.  Making a big fuss. "Yah! Stop! Min Yoongi, what did the other members do to you?!" I said, with the cake in my hands. " you know what? You should just mind your own business! Everything was perfect with us seven guys, until you barged into OUR dorm, OUR career, OUR lives! Yes, you were a disturbance to us! You know what? Your presence is even annoying! Your own existence is even annoying! Just go away!" Yoongi shouted as he flung his hands, hitting the cake out of my hands and onto the floor. The other members watched in shock. I ran to my room and cried. My heart ache at his words.
Your own existence is even annoying
I went to my table and took a pen knife.
I carved,
Sorry my existence annoyed you
On my arm. It hurt, it bled. I then made some cuts on my other arm. I could hear the members shouting from outside for me to open the doors. I shut of all the voices and put the penknife at my wrist. I said to my members," thank you for everything. I love you guys. Hope to see you again. Good bye." With that, i slit myself on the wrist. My world went black.
3rd person pov
Yoongi flung his hands, making Jungmin cake drop. She ran back to her room, locking it. Namjoon said, "what have you done?"
Jungkook said
" what do you mean by her presence is annoying? Her presence is what makes us happy, what makes us, us."
Jimin pointed to the cake and said
" look, it was made for you. The first ever cake she made, was for you."
V shook his head and said
" you've gone too far hyung"
Everyone rushed to Jungmin room. Yoongi sat there, looking at the cake and realizing what he said. The cake wrote
My first cake specially for yoongi oppa
Tears were streaming down his face continuously. Flash backs of happy times with Jungmin came into his mind." I'm a jerk. Her existence and presence was what made me happy." He staggered to her room. Banging on it and saying sorry repeatedly. Just then, they heard Jungmin say
Thank you for everything. I love you guys. Hope to see you again. Goodbye. With that, silence fell upon. Jin immediately started to bang into the door, attempting to push it open. Other members joined so did Yoongi. The door finally opened, to reveal a Jungmin looking lifeless on the ground with a slit wrist. Jin whipped out his phone and called the ambulance.
Im sorry, Jungmin, Yoongi said