Harassment

We were at Australia doing a performance and fan meet. Things were different, we did fan meets first then the performance cause idk the PD-nim told us to. There was no problem anyway. I wore this

 I wore this

Yes i can dance with heels

Yes i can dance with heels. Problem?😏
I was really nervous. I was gonna meet all our supportive ARMYs. Although its not the first time, i have always been nervous. I sat in the dressing room. Someone softly held my hands. It was Namjoon oppa. He sat beside me and gently gestured for me to lean my head on his shoulder. We then cuddled. I was feeling better. Soon, we went to the stage. "Hana dul sen, bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan imnida!" We all greeted politely in sync. We took our seats and the fanmeet started. I met many beautiful , sweet and cute fangirls. One even had a little girl with her. Totally adorable. Then, it came to a man i was watching him the whole time. He didn't seem to want to talk to the members, and was eager to move on. I just shrugged it off. Then, he reached to me. " Anneyonghaseyo, what is yr name?" I asked with a smile. He just held out his hand. I gently put my hand on his. He suddenly used two hands and started to rub my hand. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. He suddenly pulled my hand. Caressing my arm and pulling up my sleeve. I used my other hand to push him, but he was too strong. Luckily, Jungkook oppa, who was beside me, pulled my hand away and held me in his arms. Little did we expect, suga oppa, who was also beside me, punched the guy. I hugged him to prevent further trouble caused. His tensed arm soften and hugged me back. The redt of the members came and hugged me too. I was so scared. All the ARMYs shouted," gwenchanayeo Jungmin ssi. We will protect you. Saranghaeyeo!!" I was touched and did a heart sign to them. They all screamed. The fanmeeting continued. But suga oppa's eyes never left the fan i was talking to, making sure i was safe. His arm never left my waist. I smiled at his caring actions. Soon, it was the performance. Everything was going fine until....
One guy, looking like a staff came up to me while i was dancing at the front. He pulled my arm telling me to follow him. I kept asking where but he just pulled me and told me to follow him. I screamed. But it was hardly heard due to fans screaming. Suddenly, j hope oppa saw me and told other members. They all rushed to me. They pulled me away and suga oppa as well as v oppa started punching the guy. The staff pulled them away in time. Suddenly, a group of ARMYs, dk how they got up, started hitting the guy and bruising him. I went over and tapped them gently, thanking them and pulling them into an embrace. Jin oppa was checking for any injuries and soothing me. The next day, we held another fan meeting and performance at the same place and gave out freebies to thank ARMYs. I was so touched when they all said in sync," saranghaeyo!"
A/n here~ sorry if I offended anyone