Hate

I was getting a lot of hate just because I was the only girl. But I will be strong. I don't let the hate get to me. At least I'll try.
It was a fan meeting. I was wearing a short skirt with a crop top cheerleader style. I got many skips and eye rolls. But I don't let it get to me, just for the real ARMYs who actually support me, telling me to shake off all the hate and soar. Suddenly , the girl I was talking to threw her album at me, cutting my cheek. I've had enough. The boys were secretly rolling their eyes at the haters for flirting and skipping me. I stood up and grabbed the mic. I calmly said, "What's your problem? Why skip me? Am I not part of BTS?" "Well your untalented ass shouldn't be part of BTS!" The girl shouted. "Untalented?" I half sat on the table and glared at her. She gulped and nodded. "Wanna have a dance battle and singing battle? Here? Right now?" I asked. She gulped. "No need. I can easily beat your ass." She said smugly. The crowd cheered. "The crowd approves. Let's have a singing and dance off. U start." I said and pointed to an empty space. She smirked and started. She started singing, her voice broke a lot and her high notes were screeching and her voice was disastrous.She fumbled random unglam 'dance' moves and fell on her face. I jumped over the table and held out my hand to help her. "If I'm untalented, how am I in BTS? Get yourself some talent before insulting someone else's talent." I said into the mic. The crowd cheered and the gurl ran away. A fan from the crowd stretched her hand and gave me a hit on the head. "That's for being a slut! Look at your outfit! Probably to seduce my boys." A girl scoffed. "FYI, this outfit is by my stylist. Your boys?" I said and went up the stage. I gave each if the boys a kiss on the cheek and they gave one back to me too. "If they're yours, can you do this? Puh-lease. Just say you're jealous." I flipped my hair. The members clapped. The crowd cheered. The girl ran away in frustration. I looked ok, but tears were filling. The ARMY who I was talking to gave me a box and moved on to the next member. After the fan meeting, I opened it. It was a rose gold bracelet with an arrow and a plaster. There was a note inside. It read.
Dear Jungmin ssi,
My name is Hanchul, I'm 14! I saw what happened and wrote this while everything unfold. You were super cool! I wanted to give this to you for being so strong despite all the hate. This arrow symbolizes strength. I hope you'll wear it. Don't let the hate get to you, they're just jealous. REAL ARMYs like me will support Bangtan no matter what.
Remember to take care and be strong!
Hwaiting!
Love,
A Hanchul
I put on the bracelet as the tears fall. "People do support you, Minmin. Don't give up." Yoongi oppa said as he put the plaster on my cheek and we did a group hug. I was given many bracelets before. But this one felt so special. It was given at the right time. When I needed love. I couldn't find Hanchul anymore, but wore it everyday, hoping one day she'll come back so I can thank her and hug her. The arrow, reminds me not to give up and strength.