Protect

1st incident
It was the award ceremony.
I wore this

When we reached there, as we were about to get off the car

When we reached there, as we were about to get off the car. When everyone got off, Jungkook was the last to get off, before me. He stoppedme from getting off, took out his blazer, and covered my legs while i got off the car. The fans were all screaming. I thanked him and we continued walking while smiling and waving for the camera. This award ceremony was a special one. The stage was open while the seats are indoor in an air conditioned glass dome. When we sat at our seats, my skirt got higher a little. V noticed and pulled down my skirt before putting his blazer over. Again, i thanked him. For the groups award, we got the award. When we went on the stage, its was very windy. I held the mic in one hand and the trophy in the other. As i was doing my speech, the wind made my skirt fly. I had no free hand to hold it down. Luckily, Namjoon oppa put his hand pressing on the front of my skirt and j hope holding down my skirt from the side. I chuckled a bit.
2nd incident
During a performance, we did mic drop. I suppose u saw the clothing alr. Yes it is the one i showed. For my top, there was a buckle at the back. While i was so called back up dancer for j hope part, my buckle came loose and unattached itself. I held it for the rest of the dance. Jin noticed halfway thru the dance and came to help me buckle it back on again. I thanked him.