✿Chapter 9: Agonising Abuse✿

The three of you walked back through the forest; a heavy silence weighing you down. How could Jon and Axel believe you if your things were gone? If...If the man hadn't appeared? The teens back at the campfire would never take you seriously after this failure. What were you meant to do? You couldn't give up searching - you had to find that sketchbook! A soft yelp slipped through your lips when a few strands of your hair got snagged between branches, forcing you to stop. Dammit, now you were stuck. The two boys turned around, Jon looking concerned and Axel looking amused.

"You okay (Y/n)? Can you get free?" Jon shined the light at the branch helpfully - trying to assist.

"I um...I think so...?" You couldn't turn around to look at the trapped locks of hair, so you randomly pulled at it in desperation.

"You go ahead Jon, I'll help her out." Axel volunteered, causing the blonde to become suspicious.

After a doubtful glance, Jon gave in with a curt nod. "Alrighty. Just don't take too long." Then the teen left the two of you alone, the awkwardness in the air rising.

"Here hun, stay still." Axel dropped his flashlight and moved his hands towards the hair problem; unraveling the twisted strands and saving you from the sharp branches.

"T-Thanks..." You hesitantly told him - trying to diffuse the discreet tension. Being alone with the redhead, it felt wrong. Your gut was telling you something was up.

"No problem, babes." He grinned. You went to move past him, but the flirty male grasped your wrist and pulled you to a stop - his other hand wrapping around your waist. W-What was he doing-?!

"Y'know, the shy and sweet act you do is a mega turn-on. You're like, really cute." Axel breathed into your ear, his hand sliding up your arm whilst he talked.

"U-Um thank you, but-"

"I mean, you're not like other girls. They're sluts...complete whores...but you? You're gorgeous." His voice was ragged; his breath reeking of alcohol as he leaned in closer.

"Please don't say that." You whispered unhappily - edging away from him.

But the redhead only clung to your waist, acting creepy and sexual. "You're such a pretty little thing, aren't you? A pretty little virgin." He purred.

"Please let go of me!" You squeaked out.

"Why don't you let me show you a good time?" Axel persisted in a drunken slur, moving his hands to your chest and grasping underneath your breasts.

You were incredibly insecure about your bust-size, so you blushed in embarrassment and silently begged for him to stop. "D-Don't touch me there." You tried to wriggle away but he tightened his hold, now groping you.

"We can go back to my cabin right now, y'know. God, your tits are so soft and round...you like that, baby girl? I want to fuck you so badly - I get hard just thinking about it." His words and actions were making you cry from shame - your desperate attempts at getting away from him ending up in failure.

How far would this go? Was he going to...to...? "Just leave me alone, I don't like this." You pleaded in fright, squirming wildly.

"Ohh, look at you go~ You're so freaking cute. Let's do it right here, right now~" Axel laughed at your fear, gripping you incredibly tight by this point.

"No! Axel, stop it!" You cried out and thrashed around in his grip, hysterical.

"Aww, someone's excited. Are you wet, sweetheart? Let me feel~" He cooed lustfully.

Your eyes widened in shock when he slipped his hand into your pants, feeling a part of you that was meant to be private. That's when you couldn't take it; shoving the boy away and sharply slapping him across the face. He tripped and you took that chance to knee him in the groin - Axel hitting the forest floor in pain. You were horrified by what he'd done, the sexual attack messing with your mind whilst your body shook. Then you blindly sprinted towards the path, the lack of flashlight making it harder to watch out for tree roots and branches. Your arms and the sides of your face got a little scratched - but that wasn't important to you right now.