"Wait, why in the closet?" I asked. It was intended to be for Michael, but since he ran off, I was asking no one in particular.

"We've already done it in every other room in the house," Ashton replied coolly.

"I did not need to know that!" I shrieked. In surprise of the sound of my voice, I covered my mouth with my hands, and I felt the blood coming onto my cheeks. After Ashton laughed at me, I slowly took my hands away from my mouth, and I looked at Ashton with uncertainty.

"Even the bathroom?"

"Yep."

"His parents' bedroom?"

"Of course."

"You did it in his parents' bedroom?!" I gasped.

"Even the pool," Ashton said with a smirk.

I choked on my saliva, and Ashton laughed at me. Once I recollected myself, I crossed my arms over my chest and I looked back at Ashton. "Okay," I said calmly, "I would understand if you've already covered the bathroom, but I'm surprised that you left the closet, of all places, for last."

Ashton shrugged. "It just happens. Wanna get a slice?"

I nodded, silently following Ashton through the sea of people, and we made it to the main table where all the food and snacks were laid out. There was basically everything. Pizza, salad, soda, gelatin, candy, fruit, and—best of all—the chocolate fountain.

"He wasn't kidding," I murmured to myself. Ashton looked at me with a cocked eyebrow, and he frowned.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said with a shake of my head. "Nothing important, anyway." Ashton looked at me with an empty look in his eyes, and I was trying so desperately so avoid his stare. I hated this. I hated when people were giving me their attention. I couldn't stand being the centerpiece of a table, the star of the show. It made me want to cower and hide.

"Tell me," Ashton said with a soft smile.

"It's nothing," I pressed. I didn't need to tell him, anyway. It wasn't his business, just as much as it was completely my own. Ashton let his face fall, but he still had a smile on his face.

"Michael said that he wanted us to bond," Ashton said with a sly smile. He grabbed a plate, putting a few slices of pizza on it. "It may not be important, but I would sure like for you to tell me," he said, putting some candies on his plate. "Plus, if you tell me, I'll dip my pizza into the chocolate fountain."

I scoffed. "That's nothing! I can dip my Caesar salad into the chocolate fountain and it would taste just as delicious."

"Whoa, you actually do that?" Ashton said with a laugh. "I was bluffing!"

"I could tell," I said with a small smile. "Plus, I do it all the time. If there's chocolate around, I'll eat it with practically anything."

Ashton smiled, leaning against the table. "Alright. I dare you to dip everything on this table in the chocolate fountain."

"Even the soda?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"Even the soda," Ashton said with a nod.

"Deal," I said, holding out my hand. Ashton grabbed my hand, and we shook them firmly. I grabbed a slice of pizza to go with my salad, and I grabbed every candy on the table. Once all my food was piled up, I went back to the beginning of the table to get myself a cup of Sprite. I went back to where Ashton was, and I started dipping my food in chocolate.

"You still haven't told me," Ashton said.

I let out a sigh. "I was joking around with Michael at school today. I told him the only reason I was coming to the party was for the chocolate fountain." I smiled to myself, remembering Michael calling me an asshole and the both of us laughing our heads off.