Extra: I Apologize..

This is a short part for a fan who asked for it.

I hope enjoy it.

"Hey ______ I need to talk with you" I hear William say and I nod sitting down beside him.

"sure what's up?"I ask curious

"well I need to apologize for all the times I have been a bad father to you."

"Will, you don't need to do that." I say and get up only to get knocked down again.

"I do so listen." He says and I nod saying

"fine"

"Well first I'm sorry that I almost let Joe take you when you were younger.
I'm sorry that I had to leave you alone with a demon and a boy for months. I'm sorry that because of you staying you grew your wings out to soon. And I'm sorry for not being there that moment when you needed me.
I'm sorry for letting Claude get his way with you. Back and forth.
I'm sorry that because of them...because of me you had to be sent away...I'm sorry that you grew old near a creature who wished you dead.
I'm sorry for not trying harder to get to you. I'm sorry that I let you give up.
I'm sorry for paining you. I'm sorry for letting you go. I will never get the chance to erase that day when you fell in the black hole. We were just a touch away. I could of saved you...but I didn't. I'm sorry for giving up on you. I'm so so so sorry for letting you meet me." William says and I smile.

"Oh will, you know I won't be mad at you." I say.

"The past is in the past." I continued

"Yes but it formed the future." He says looking down.

"Yes an amazing yet unexpected future!" I say

"Listen to me now." I make him look at me.

"We can never change the past. But we can form the future. So don't worry, and plus you weren't a that bad of a dad." She smirked as he smiled.