Chapter 10

Your pov...

I ran all the way back to Williams house and knocked on the door. I heard silent screams and I opened the door to find Mary Rosey and ____.2 in the hands of the darkness!

"LET THEM GO! THIS IS NOT BETWEEN THEM ITS BETWEEN YOU AND ME!" I yelled and summoned a death synth I started to attack the smoke but nothing. "We made a deal! You said until Friday!" I yelled and the smoke cut me and as a bright light hit we vanished and we were in the black hole..

They threw us into a cellar? I never seen this before...only once but I can't let them make me relive it again! I won't let them kill  the ones I love!

Rosey started to scream and cry. "_______! What is that! What's going on!" Mary cried "don't worry I'll get you out of here! I promise!" I say and hug her

"I'm so sorry..." I say

"Ah you have visitors" they said and I looked up and I felt heartbroken when I saw them..."please I know I said I would find it but it's not easy and you can't hurt these people their innocent!" I say

They brought down William and everyone else.

"MARY!" William ran to his wife and kids, Sata came to me but I pulled back and glared at the smoke of darkness

"They have nothing to do with this! Set them free!" I yell

"We gave you so many chances, it's a shame really. Of how you disrespected us!" The smoke grabbed my neck and hit me to the wall.

"You. Disobeyed us"

"_______!let her go!" I started to fight back and I got free and everyone came to me.

"Silence! Now ____ come forward it is time for your punishment"

I gulped and walked forward "you must promise master that you won't hurt them. I will work for you and stay by your side just don't hurt them" I say and step forward again.

"___? N-" Ciel was saying until I stopped him

"I will not let you get hurt from my silly mistakes..and plus I've been through this already" I say and sigh

"Come" they say and I follow them out the door, leaving behind everyone else.

"Chain yourself up"

I do..

"Now to show you one more time who you are messing with." They transform into there physical form, and grab a blade. The blade of Alue... most powerful blade, when it touches your skin it feels like fire and it can cut through anything...and believe me I would know.

"Now tell us what your sin was"

"I-I told them everything about you...ARGH!" They cut my arm

"And?"

"I-I failed to find Nepenthe again..ARHG!"

"And?"

I breath slowly you will not win.

"Not talking are you?"

They put the blade to my face...it burns.

"I-I- b-broke o-our deal.."I say and they put the knife away.

"Now then since those foolish beings know everything we can't allow them to live."

"N-no please they don't deserve any thing let them go.! It's my mistake please master!" I begged

I started to feel dizzy then ever...NO NOT NO-...I passed out.