Chapter 11

Rage.power.demon.reaper.death.life.hell.heaven.Headquarters.Princess.Queen.rage

I woke I melt the chains. I rose from the ground and went to the cellar. I heard them all inside. They were frightened. But they were my trigger.

I melt the cellars door and they all look to me. "______?" I  hear Sata say.

I look to find them all chained up. Rose and ____.2 separated by their mother. The first chains I melt is Mary's, then Rose and then ______.2. I've been in worse pain.

"_____? How are you doing that?" Sebastian asked and I just continued to do the same to each and every one of them.

"It's not safe here." I said

"But I can't help you escape" I finished

"What why not? You lived here like 100 years or something! At least let Mary and the kids go" William said

"Don't you think if I knew how to do that I would of?" I tell him.

"Yes yes you would of, but she can't, and I'm surprised of how you did melt our chains~" I look up to see them..

They have a name but I'd rather not say it..

"Let them go master please, I will spend another 100 years with no memories of them if I must. Just let them go" I say

"Well I can't, you do have Nepenthe and you'll give it to me now!" They charged at me.

"WHAT? I don't have Nepenthe! I told you this!" I yell as they grab my hands and turn it to look at my symbol.. my demon

"HOW COULD WE HAVE BEEN SUCH A FOOL! HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THIS SIGN!" They yelled and backed away.

"Ever since I fell." I say

"Do you want to know what your past would of been like, if you never met William?" They ask and I actually wanted to...

"This is what it could of been like!" They show a screen midair

It had me, in the arms of Claude. We were at the castle Claude took the crown. And I still wore my princess crown. But After a few years later when I turned 17 I became Queen. And I married a demon. I helped fight battles and in the end we all laughed...

"Is this real?" I asked

"This is what I can make happen right now. I can change everything to go back to normal..." but there's a catch isn't there

"You never give out of a random act of kindness so what is it you want so bad?"

They looked over to William and the others and they walked closer to me.

"Give me Nepenthe. You have the power of Nepenthe and I will have it! And you'll be in your fairy tail land, you'll be free~"

Nepenthe? It's a power? But why does it make sense? But I don't want to leave William. Or Sata. Or anyone. They are my family!

I open my eyes and I say "No"

They grew mad and started to grab..

"Ahh mom!!!" Rosey yelled being separated by her mother and father.

"ROSEY! LET HER GO!" Mary and William yell.