Chapter 6

I wrote about the deal I made

*flashback*

"You fell what a idiotic girl."

"W-where am I?! WILLIAM!? GRELL? SEBASTIAN?!"

"Your dead girl. No one can hear you. Only us"

I look and find darkness....but I can't feel my body

"You body is gone but it's a wonder of how your alive"

"I made a mistake I need to go back please! I slipped!"

"It's not that easy child"

"Please I'll do anything!"

"Anything?"

"Well here is a list of people your going to kill for fun cause why not. And let's make a deal. Your not meant to be here so why not"

"W-what kind of deal?"kill...

"I'll give you 5 years if you find me Nepenthe"

"H-how do you know nepenthe?"

"Nepenthe is the form of life it can create and destroy. And I need that power if you don't find it and give it to me, I'll double those years!"

"O-"

"And another thing i will be taking away your memories of your 'friends' I can't have you talking or spoiling anything understand. And if I find out somehow you did. Say goodbye to them! No one can know."

"O-okay deal!" I say and I shake the dark

They soon took my memories and I traveled as a shapeshifter killing people with out knowing I ever bumped into Sebastian as a cat...
...

It's been years and I haven't completed the task

"50 years and you still haven't found it I GAVE YOU 50 years!"

"I'm sorry master...but it's hard to find Nepenthe I don't remember anything maybe if I had my memories back..-"

"SILENCE! Go and find it I need that power!"

Many other years later I never found it as a shapeshifter

"Pathetic ..100 years.. your lucky we have been creating this body form for you, you'll get your memories back .------and if I found out you allowed someone to know all the details again, well I don't have to tell you what happens cause I'm sure you remember! don't fail us"

*end of flashback*

I wrote everything down...I took about two pages...I explained everything. Of who they were what they wanted what happened in those years...

I soon finished and it was morning. I gave the paper to Ciel and William and I sat back watching their reactions.

"Hey what you got there?" Grell asked and took the paper as William hit him which cause Grell to let go.

Ciel then looked at me.. and so did William

"I'm sorry I didn't know.. and your just doing all this to protect us? To be with us?" Ciel said

Sebastian sata and Grell read the paper aswell.

I nod to Ciel and get more paper and write "I'll talk to you this way, I'm not taking chances. But then again it's not your business it's only mine." He glared at me

"Your business is our business"

"No it's not" I say finally

"_______ when you asked me when Friday the 18th was is that the date you have to go back?" Sata says and I freak