" Zayn & I "

Chapter 9  ,

--------------------------------------------------------------

Loui's P.O.V -

Last Night Was A Blast With The Lad's . What Really Got Me Jelouse Was Ashli And Harry ...

She Got Home To Late For Me To Ask Her If She Wanted To Go Out Somewhere , She Was Probably Tired Anyways Since She Went To Sleep Right When She Got Home .

I Checked The Time , It Was 10 Am . I Was Still Really Tired But Im Gonna Get Over It . I Can't Stop Thinking Of How Beautiful Ashli Looked In Her Dress Last Night . I WIsh I Could Call Her Mine .

Im Still Very Scared To Tell Her How I Feel I Mean , Im Not Good Looking , She May Think Of Me As Just A Friend ... And Im Weird :0 Like Funny Weird .. I Wanna Ask Her What She Think's About Me !

Maybe I Will (: Im Gonna Ask Her Out ! But Where Is She ? I Need To Hurry !

I Jumped Into Some Diffrent Clothes And Ran To The Living Room ,SHe Was Sitting On The Coch Alone . " Hey Lou !" And I Ran To Her " Listen As- I Was Cut Off By None Other Then Zayn .

" Hey Love ! I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Go Out To The Mall Today ?" He Happily Jumped In Between Us . " Um Yeah Sure Zayn !" She Laughed . Ahh ! This Ruind My Day . I Cant Believe Zayn DId That ! " Oh Lou What Were You Telling Me Babe ?" SHe Smiled . " Nothing Love .... Just Good Morning And Have Fun Today !" .

" Lou Why Dont You Come Along ?" . " No Im Alright Go Ahead And Go Without Me " I Walked Away In Shame .

I Took To Long To Tell Her ! Im Such A Fool I Should Of Told Zayn We Were Talking . But I Froze Up . Now I Can Actually Say I Was Defeated ! Nooo ....

I Walked With My Head Down . I Bumped Into Liam ." Hey Lou Whats Wrong Lad ?" . " Nothing Liam" .

" You Look Down Are You Sure ?" . " Yeah Ask Zayn ! He Ruind My Plan " . " Haha What Was This Plan Of Yours Lou ?" . " I Was Gonna Ask Ashli Out , But When I Did Zayn Interupted Us And He Asked Her First " . " Does He Like Her ?" I Asked .

" Lou ... How Can I Put This , Umm .. It's Not Only Zayn .. It's Harry And Niall Too .. But I Guess There's Another Addition !" He Laughed . " Liam The Thing Is , I Like Her For Her , She Is Exactly Like Me And She's Funny And Outgoing ! She Has A Sence Of Humor ... Everything About Her Is .. Perfect ! " I Laughed .

" Well Tell Her How You Feel Lad !" He Walked Away .

I Walked Into The Room And Saw Niall And Harry Sitting On The Bed Laughing . I Really DIdnt Wanna Talk So I Turned Around And Ran Outside . I Decided To Go For A Walk ....

---------------------------------------------

Ashli's P.O.V -

Today Was Weird ..

I Wonder What Louis Was Gonna Tell Me ? He Seemed Down When Zayn Asked Me To Go To The Mall Later .

Well We Stayed Home For An Hour Or Two .. All We Did Was Play Dance Dance Revoulution ... And This Kerioke Game . It Was Really Fun ! We Had Partners And I Picked Zayn ! He Was Awesome .

At The End We Won And Just Sat And Talked . " Yall Guys Sucked ! " I Yelled At Harry And Niall .

" Oh We Were ?" They Tackled Me To The Ground And Doggie Pilled Me ! Even Zayn Just For The Fun Of It !

Again My Face Was Pressed Against The Carpet . " Get Off Me ! " I Grunted .

" Ashli You Wanna Go Now ?" Zayn Got Up . " Yeah Sure Zayn " .