" The Crazy Mall Day "

Chapter 4,

Ashli's P.O.V-

This Has To Be The Best Day Ever ! I Was Gonna Be With My Best Friend And Also My Cousin And His Mates . I Got Up And Ate Breakfast , Waffels ! Yumm . Finally I Took A Shower , Then Blow Dried My Hair And Straigtend It. I Put On My Sun Dress That Was Coverd In Beautiful FLowers ! I Put My Yellow Necklace On And Also The Matching Yellow Shoes And Earings .

I Walked Out Of The Room Talking To Briella On The Phone , I Saw The Boys Sitting At The Table They Were Dressed And Eating Waffles Of Course . I Jumped Up "Hey Guys You Ready ?" Laughing At Their Faces ! "Y-Yeah " Was All I Heard From Them. Awkward ! " So Briella You Should Start Walking To My House I'll Meet You Halfway ! " We'll Come!" Two Boys Said Being Niall And Zayn . " Okay Guys Lets Go !" I Laughed A Little . We Talked On The Way There , Then We Finally Saw Briella And She Ran Up To Me Not Paying Any Attention To The Guys.

" Hey , So What Is The Agenda Ash ?" She Asked Still Not Noticing Them. " Oh Just Gonna Go And Give The Boys A Tour And Go To The Mall , Maybe Grab A Bight To Eat ?" I Said Happily .

"Wait ?! Arent You Zayn Malik And Niall Horan !!?" She Screamed . Me Not Knowing What She Was Talking About Was Very Confused But Shocked ! " Have Yall Meet ?" " Only In My Freaking Dreams !" She Said Squeiling . Wait What Was Going On ? What The Hell ? OmGhee ! '' Okay Lets Get Home And Explain Everything To Me There Okay ?" I Said Mumbling .

------------------------

We Got Home It Was Awkward . She Saw Liam , Harry And Louis . Of Course Louis Said Hi First ! He Was So Energized ! . We All Ran Back Outside Because My Mom Wanted Us Out Of The House !

I Was Still Wondering How She Knew The Boys I Mean She Litteraly Almost Died When She Saw Harry ! what Was Going On ? ........ We Got To The Mall And Boy Was It Dead ! No One Was There , Barley Any People Were In The Stores Or Food Court . " Ashli ! How Come You Didnt Tell Me Your  Cousin Was Liam !?" Briella Said . " I Did A Couple Days Ago !" I Said Hissing At Her . " You Didnt Say Liam Payne From One Direction ! Was Your Freaking Cousin !"

"OMG !! ITS ONE DIRECTION ! " I Heard Someone Yell And Boom This Mob Of Girls Almost Taclked Me Until Zayn Picked Me Up And Ran We Got Seperated From The Boys And Briella She Was With Harry !

" What The Hell Was That ?!" I Asked Zayn As He Put Me Down . " Ali , That There Was Our Fans " He Sighd .

" What Fans ?! Your Famouse ? Or What The Hell Do You Mean !?" I Said . " Well You See , You Wernt Saposed To Know Until Liam Had The Talk... But Thats Done With Love , You See Were A Famouse Boy Band Named One Direction... Wow I Know Your Freaking Out Right Now But- She Cut Me Off .

" What Are You Seriouse ?! I Cant Believe This I Mean Ive Heard Of Yall But Never Thought About What Yall Looked Like ! And Really I Cant Believe He Couldnt Tell Me ?! His Favorite Cousin . What Was This About We Never Ever Kept Secrets From Eachother ! EVER !'' I Said Out Of Breathe.....

Wow Shocker Huh ?...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------