" The Talk With Liam Payne "

Chapter 5,

Niall's P.O.V ,

We Ran Around The Mall Followed By All These Crazy Fans ! I Loved Them Though... I Started To Laugh When I Had A Flash Back .

>Flash Back<'

-----------------------------------------

"Hey You Guys Ready?" Ashli Laughed. "Y-Yeah" Was All I Could Say . Wow ! What A Fool , She Looked So Beautiful And I Got All Chocked Up In My Words ! I Looked Back To See If I Could Find Her . Instead I Found No One Not Even Zayn ?

Where Are They ? I Thought . What Were They Up To ? Do They Like Eachother ? Was I Getting.... Jelous ..... ? No ! This Cant Be We Just Meet Yesterday , But Who Cared ? I Mean She Was So Beautiful ! So Cute !

I Can Remember Our Long Talk Last Night (: We Laughed Till We Cried Our Butts Of ! Talking About Liams Past And Me Telling Her All Of Louis And Harry's Bromance Stories.... I Mean We All Had Bromance , But They Really Hit It Off , I Chuckled . Man Where Was I Going ? I Quickly Turned Into The Bathrooms And Saw Zayn And He Was Hugging Something ... Or Someone ? But Who ?

--------------------------------------------

Ashli's P.O.V-

After I Got Done Shouting My Lungs Out Zayn Threw His Arms Out And Gave Me A Huge Hug ! He Was Warm.. My Face Nuzled Down Into His Chest. He Was Tall And I Was Short I Mean Man That Hug Cheered Me Up ! (:

"Hey , Zayn ! Ashli ? " That Cute Little Irish Boy Yelled " Niall , Where Have You Been ? We Got Seperated And Just Stopped Here !" Zayn Said Paniking But Laughing Kinda . "I Was Seperated To , But Whats This ? I Just Come And See You Two Hugging Did Something Happen ?"

"No Niall" I Shouted . "But Liam ....." "What About Me Ashli ?" Said Liam Giggling..

I Gave Him The 'We Need To Talk Now' Look !

------------------------------------------------------

Ashli's P.O.V-

Me And Liam Talked It All Out He Told Me Everything . I Still Could Not Believe He Did That , I Would Of Understood . "Well Im Gonna Go Take A Nap" I Yawned . " Ill Come Too Love " Zayn Said .

I Blushed I Literally Blushed Full Out ! " Alright" I Smlied . As I Walked Out Of The Living Room Niall Looked Annoyed , Like If He Was Jelous Or Mad ? . But Only He Knew ! I Wanted To Know What Was On His Mind . But I Really Didnt Want To Be A Burden On His Privacy .

Me And Zayn Headed To My Room Laughing At Random Things ! I Mean We Were Getting Really Close And I Really Enjoyed It . I Cant Believe It ! My Cousin Is Famous And I Never Even Knew ... While I Wonderd Where Briella Was I Was Also Confused ? I Mean She Could Be With The Guys But Shes Always With Me . Maybe Her And Harry Became Friends !

I Raced Zayn To The Bed And Just Flopped Down On My Tummy , Wow ! It Was So Comfy . I Looked At Zayn " You Know Zayn , I Think Were Gonna Be Really Good Friends" I Giggled. "I Hope So Ashli ! , Your Awesome And Fun To Hang Out With !" He Said Happily !

Then I Thought About It ? Wow Im Laying Down With Zayn . Awkward ! , But Then Again Its Weird ! Hes Famous And What If He Had A Girlfriend ? I Wanted To Ask But Maybe Ill Just Find Out Soon . I Quickly Glanced At Zayn And He Was Already Asleep....

Aww He Looked So CUTE ! I Mean Look At His Adorable Face ! Wow Zayn ... Uhh !

I Turned Around... I Felt Someone Grab Me ! Zayn. He Pulled Me Closer To Him . I Was Freaking Out !! He Rapped His Arm Around Me And Fell Asleep. I Was There Screaming My Head Off ! Wow Best Moment Ever ! I Was Really Tired Though So I Closed My Eyes And Fell Asleep.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------