''The Awkward Way Home "

Hey Guys Reading ! If Anyone Is ? I Hope You Like Comment What You Think But Not To Harsh ! :P Well Enjoy !

LOVE , Ashli <3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2,

Zayn's P.O.V -

Well This Family Turned Out To Be .... Awesome ! I Mean How Much Better Can This Get ? They Were So Nice , Funny And Ashli Oh , She Was So Beautiful I Mean She Had Me In Awh When I Saw Her , Her Eyes Were Beautiful Like Nialls ! So Blue Oh , And Her Hair Was So Wavy ! I Couldnt Wait To Finally Talk To Her !

We All Got In The Car And Let Me Tell You , It Was Awesome ! I Got To Sit Next To Her , She Was Just Sitting There Being Her Beutiful Self . I Got In The Car And We Caught Eyes , She Smiled And So Did I (: But Then I Emberassed Myslef By Falling On Her While Entering The Car .... All She Did Was Giggle " Are You Alright ?" She Said In That Sweet Voice Of Hers ..

"Yeah , Im Fine But Im Really Sorry Im Just Really Clu- She Cut Me Off " Its Fine , Zayn Right ? " She Said With A Smile On Her Face " Yeah " I Said Staring Deeply Into Her Eyes . " Well Nice To Meet You Zayn , We Didnt Really Meet Right " She Said . " No We Didnt (: " I Had The Biggest Smile Ever I Mean I Think It Made Me look Like A Fool !

---------------------------------------------------------

Ashli's P.O.V -

I Think Zayn Is So Nice , I Mean He Really Is ! He Also Had The Looks To Go With It He Was Cute , He Had The Cutest Smile And Oh Gosh His Hair Was Amazing ! Uhh His Oh So Dreamy Eyes , Lips , Teeth !

I Kept Fantasizing ..... I Slowly Drifted Into My Thoughts , * Ring Ring Ring * It Was Coming From My Pocket . I Looked To See How Was Calling , It Was Briella - My Bestest Friend Ever ! - Oh No ! I Snapped , I Forgot About The Park So I Answerd . "Hello ?" I Said Softly

" Where The Hell Were You Today You had Me Wai- I Cut Her Off

" I Know I Had To Go Get My Cousin From The Airport Really Early And I Totally Forgot ! Im Sorry I Will Make It Up To You I Promise , How About We All Go To The Mall Tomorrow ?" I Sighd .

"Fine.." She Said . "Okay , Call You Tomorrow ! Love You Night " I Said Happily ! Yes Me And Her Are Like 2 Peas In A Pod , I Mean We Are Sisters ! Well It Seems Like It .

" Liam My Love Will You Pass Me The Pillow Behind You ?" " Sure My Love" He Said And Threw It At My Face " Thanks !" I Mumbled .

I Sunck My Head Into The Pillow , It Was So Soft . I Let My Eyes Shut And Then Fell Into A Deep Sleep .... I Was Awakend By One Irish Boy And 2 British , Of Course . I Heard A Snore As I Rose My Head Off Of Something Hard And Warm I Freaked ! Were Was I Laying , Or Who Was I Laying On ?! I Turned My Head To See Zayn Snoring And Sleeping Like A Baby . I Couldnt Help But Giggle A Little.

Soon Enough , Sleeping Beuty Woke Up . " Did You Sleep Alright Babe ?'' Harry Said Chuckling A Little. So I Of Course Joined In ! He Was So Adorable Sleeping , Did You Not See How Cute His Wittle Face Looked ? It Looked Like A Little Puppy !