" Home Sweet Home "

Chapter 3 ,

Nialls P.O.V -

" Were Here !'' Yelled Liam . Alright , I Have To Admit I Loved This Family ! I Also Think The Other Lads Did Also . There Was One Special Thing About Them , And She Was Beautiful ! Well Cute . She Was Ashli , She Had Blue Eyes Just Like Mine , Her Hair Was Wavy And Perfect ! Her VOice Was Oh So Sweet ! But Lets Not Get Too Caught Up In Her .

We All Hopped Out Of The Car And Ashli Being First Out Stretched Her Legs Out And Quickly Smiled At Me . " Mom Where Will The Boys Sleep ?" She Asked . I Hope We Were Gonna Be Sleeping Somewhere Close To Her ! By Now Her Mom Answerd " Well I Was Thinking They Could Sleep In Your Room On The Floor Just For The Night , Is That Alright ?" "Yeah Sure " We All Said .

Wow ! I Cant Believe My Wish Came True ! Yay . We All Ran To Her Room , She Brought Some Blankets For Liam , Louis And Harry. As For Me And Zayn Lets Just Say We Slept On The Bed Of Course !

Before I Went To Bed I Heard Ashli Leave The Room , Were Did She Go ? Well I Had To Pee So I Got Up And While I Walked Down The Pitch Black Hall I Bumbed Into Someone . "Ooops ! My Bad " Ashli Said Giggleing . " No Love It Was My Fault , Im So Clumsy And Blind " As I Said That I Shrugged My Shouders A Little . Wow ! We Just Had A Moment . " No Really Its My Fault , Do You Want Anything To Snack On ? " She Said Blushing A Little . " Sure Love !" I Said Loudly "Well Let Me Get Changed Then , Just To Let You Know I Love Food " She Said Laughing .

Oh , My ! I Think We Finally Had Something In Common ! She Loved Food (: Maybe As Much As Me .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ashli's P.O.V-

OmGhee ! I Closed The Door To The Bathroom After Me . I Had Emberassed Myself In Front Of Niall ! What Kind Of Line Was That Saying I Loved Food ?! Wow I Bet Hes Thinking Of What A Fat Ass I Am ! Jeez Ash ! Your Really Stupid .

I Quickly Slipped Of My Clothes , Then I Put My Sweat Pants On Along With My Sweat Shirt. I Looked Up In The Mirror And Walked Out In The Kitchen . There Standing In The Kitchen Was Niall , My Cheecks Flushed With The Color Read Looking Like I Got Slapped A Million Times ! "Hey Love !'' Niall Shouted . " Hey Niall , You Hungry ?" "Yes ! Very" He Said Laughing .

I Loved His Laugh , Who Knew He Was So Stunning ? I Mean I Bet He Had A Girlfriend . Did He ?