Chapter-6

"Oh my surely it is I who should be asking you vile beings, after all this is my beloveds home" the silver-eyed man spoke while taking long strides towards he's love for he couldn't stand her being held by another. Reiji sensing what he was about to do teleported back creating great amount of distance between him and the stranger. Subaru being the closest to the newcomer step in his way blocking his path towards his brother and Velma who is still in Reiji's arms. Throwing a punch at the sliver-eyed man who took a step back while he dodge he's attacker " listen i'm Only going to ask once who are you and what are you since your clearly not human" the white haired vampire all but snares out with a deadly glare. Blinking rapidly victor was rather surprised by he's appearance since he's main focus was Velma who is still currently in that man's arms, finally taking notice of he's surroundings he see's all the men who was living here with he's Velma. "Heh who am I you ask? Well my name is Victor Ace and why am I here well to be honest I'm here to speak with my beloved Velma other wise known as my girlfriend and as for what I am well I myself don't fully know as of yet now that that's settled may I ask who are you? And why you vile beings are living here? Hmmm~" he finish off saying with a fake smile.

"Oh my isn't saying Vile beings going a little too far hmm~" with narrowed keen green catlike eyes Laito continues "Especially considering how you don't know what exactly you are" Feeling a bit annoyed by this Victor choose to ignore the red hair fedora wearing guy, as Ruki decided to take it upon himself to introduce everyone but as he was about to speak Reiji cut him off " I believe we should discuss this matter in the living room" sending him a glare along the way as he teleported to the living room he began introducing he's brothers and himself as everyone was there while Reiji introduce himself and he's brothers. Feeling better seeing how he's love was no longer in Reiji's arms and is instead now laying peacefully on the couch he hears Ruki asks him a question about why he was calling them vile beings, as he was about to reply he was caught off guard by noticing a change in his beloveds. As it would seem he wasn't the only one who noticed it all the brothers did seeing that Ayato was closer to her he pushed him away "huh?! What the hell you think your doing to yours truly" he exclaimed right before a dark violet light illuminated Velma's entire body as she began mumbling incoherent words. " what the hells going on?!" Yuma had shouted as glass shatteres while the tables and couches shakes. The air temperature is now dropping drastically as papers seem to fly off the tables and books falling off desks and doors slamming open and closed. "Velma" Azusa had mutter as the chaos had unfolded. "Shit I haven't expected this to happen early on she was supposed to still have time"

"Time? What do you mean by that victor!" Question Kou as one of he's eyes turn red while the other still remain the sky blue color it was originally. " you guys know what she is Don't you?" As the guys nod he continued "well their kind has a weakness when it comes to their own gifts a weakness that can make them undergo huge changes to not only their personality but to their own gifts too after all there's always a price to be paid and as for what that weakness is it's possession to lend your body to another is the price and for what it's like I said once the person agrees they become powerful with whatever spirits or demons they have agreed with they inherited their powers"

"Wait are you saying she's allowing herself to be possessed?! But in the library she herself said how that's what she and her kind fear most!" Subaru yelled over the wind that appeared out of nowhere. "No she never intended this to happen none of them did" before he could continue Kanato cuts Victor off by saying in irritation " Well if they never intended for it to happen why did it even happen in the first place it's stupid right teddy"the petite purple haired vampire says. "Well if you had let me finish I would have told you that this has all happened because of you guys and before you cut me off Subaru and Yuma you should listen, now to answer the question you're all wondering it's simple you brought out her insanity maybe not to it's full potential but you still did it you see her family is different compared to your usual medians"

"How so?" Shuu question out loud what the other brothers had wonder surprising Reiji seeing how for once he seems genuinely intrigued by this situation. "Well like I said before there's always a price to be paid her ancestors were well to put it simply they were criminals..." This time he wasn't interruptive seeing the brothers have become shocked once more and more intrigued by the mysteries surrounding Velma Knight.