Meeting an Old Friend

Start from the beginning

"Asaroth you kicked serious ass!" Aimilios-727 said smiling patting the elite on the shoulder. He turned to Alice and was about to say something when.

"Wait, What the hell is that thing!" Boom yelled, the barricade exploded and everyone was sent back, the spartans were on their feet first but the flood had a much greater foothold.

"Boom the back wall! Now!" Aimilios-727 urged.

"They got me pinned down I can't make it" he yelled back.

"Everyone down now!" A voice rang out the spartans pulled everyone to the floor as the walls exploded and brass hit the ground. The firing stopped after a few seconds. Cat and 3 other pelicans surrounded them.

"Get on the ship! The elites are glassing this area we have to leave now! " Cat urged. Aimilios-727 practically the everyone on board and jumped himself.

"Here it comes again! Boss it's aiming for you!" Boom yelled firing.

Aimilios-727 looked back to see a long tentacle wrap around his leg and begin to pull him back, he picked up Alice and tried to throw her to Boom, a second tentacle wrapped around her leg, Aimilios used all the strength he had and broke the tentacle on her leg, throwing her to safety. In response, two more tentacles wrapped around his legs and plucked him from the ground, smashing him back into it, dazing him.

"BOSS!" Boom called, moving to jump out.

At that second a green spartan jumped out of the pelican and tore the tentacles, picked up Aimilios-727 and pulled him into the Pelican, than fired with one arm into the horde.

"Is that who I think it is?" A female voice asked as his world went black.

~~

Aimilios-727 woke with a start, he looked into the bright light. "What the hell happened to me?" Aimilios-727 asked, sitting up.

"You placed to much pressure on the armor, when you locked your legs to prevent being dragged off the creature nearly tore them off." Alpha informed.

"Thanks Alpha, I meant.." "If you saw one of your oldest friends?" A voice asked, Aimilios-727 sat up and looked at the green armored spartan.

"Master Chief.. or should I say John." Aimilios-727 said smiling and clasping forearms.

"Its been what, 6 years?" Chief asked. "Seven, and last time you nearly broke my arm." Aimilios-727 said smiling.

Aimilios-727 smiled remembering he and John back in the Spartan program. The two were inseparable, and when one fought the other would join in. "Boss!" Several voices yelled, a second later Aimilios-727 was on the ground.

"Get the hell off me!" You snapped, everyone jumped back. "Boss? You have been working hard." Chief said looking to Aimilios-727.

"You as well, I heard you got to go to reach, then you destroy two halos! What happened to, 'I dont like making scenes' !?" Aimilios-727 asked, shaking his head.

"You could have joined me, if you didn't disappear." Chief said seriously. Aimilios-727 gave him a look of anger.

"You know I had a reason for that." Aimilios-727 growled. Chief shook his head, merely out of annoyance or what Aimilios-727 didnt know.

"Aimilios? You two know each other?" Jumper asked, you nodded.

"We went through the spartan program together, he was a close friend, although it seems like he has forgotten." Aimilios-727 glanced at the Chief.

"Did we get everyone out?" Aimilios-727 asked, looking at his squad.

"Of course, Cat made sure that everyone got out before the glassing." Boom smiled, Aimilios-727 shrugged and glanced around.