Chapter 5: Some Like It Hot

Start from the beginning

My big hand grabbed hard onto her breast and her hands traveled up my back. I let my thoughts run away with me and it was nothing, but Lori. I pulled slightly away and looked deeply into her eyes,

"You're so soft and sweet. Like a little innocent princess." A slight smile spread across her face, but she didn't say anything just pulled me back to her in another kiss. I felt like a was flowing, or maybe it was because we were in an elevator.

Wait! were in a elevator! At work! and she has a boyfriend!

I pulled completely away and stepped back. Just then the bell rang for the 10th floor. I looked at her and her eyes were still closed against the wall.

"I..I'm so sorry." was all I could say before I quickly walked out to the café. I didn't look back as I heard the doors closed and I rounded the corner. I stopped against the wall and threw my head back in anger. How could I be so stupid and let myself give in to my feelings like that? This is it, she's going to tell everyone and I'll go to jail for sexual harassment and lose my company. I have to think of something to tell her so she doesn't think ill of me. But what?

I walk over to the café area and walk up to the cashier. Without saying a word the cashier greets me and starts making my regular order. What the hell am I going to do? She must be so disgusted with me, but when I think about it she didn't pull away. She even kissed me back. "Sir!" the cashier had my drink waiting in their hand and was looking at me.

"Huh? Oh sorry thank you" I grabbed the drink and threw a $20 on the table.

What am I gonna do, I HAVE to think of something to tell her!

======

======

Lori's POV

I couldn't even hear what he said right before he left the elevator. My head was still spinning. My eyes stayed closed as I replayed what just happened. I lift my hand up to my lips and I smiled as my legs began to go weak. I opened my eyes and then realized where I was.

"Oh shit" I quickly fix my shirt back to normal and grab my lipstick from my purse and re-apply a coat. Just when I finished the doors opened to the 14th floor. I take a deep breathe and try my best to walk without making it obvious that my legs felt like jello. I knew that Nicole would want to stop me and ask me all about my weekend, but I just couldn't handle a million questions right now. I try my best to walk through the waiting area without being detected. Nicole's head was facing the computer and I think I'm in the clear.

"Girl now I know you not tryna walk past me without saying hey." Damn it. I turn and smile.

"My bad I'm just running late is all, wassup with you?"

"Oh girl I have so much to tell you and...wait. What's with the big goofy smile" I didn't even realize that I had a big smile on my face that wouldn't go away from thoughts of the elevator.

"Huh, what are you talking about I don't have a smile" a horrible lie. Nicole narrowed her eyes at me and I felt myself swift under her stare.

"Oh my gosh you got some this weekend!"

"What ?! No no"