Chapter 12

this book is flopping oi

×

POV > LOUIS

"Louis, thank you for coming." Simon smiles and gestures for me to sit down in front of his desk. I nod and shift in the chair, pulling my shirt down. I don't know the exact reason why I've been called in, or even why Simon had thanked me for it. I basically had to visit Simon, simply because he is my manager and I have to listen to him. But, whatever.

"What do you need me for?" I asked, twiddling my thumbs in my lap. I assume that Simon is either going to scold me some more for the "I run a secret fan account" tweet, or ask me how the album is coming along. Turns out, I was completely wrong.

"We've hired you a new personal assistant, since your old one quit." Simon explains. "Veronica!"

I turn around to see Simon's office door opening. In walks a tall brunette woman. She's wearing a light blue blouse and a black skirt, with a pair of black cat-eye glasses perched on her nose. Simon smiles at her.

I stand up from my chair to face Veronica. I hold out my palm, offering her a handshake. She tentatively shakes my hand, her arm visibly shaking. This must be her first time working with celebrities.

"Also, Louis, I've booked you the recording studio today." Simon adds.

"Alright, I'll head over right now. Thanks." I wave goodbye to Simon and exit the room, Veronica following behind me shyly.

×

"No, that's not right," I groan, scribbling over the words written in my songbook. I'm working on some finishing touches for a new song, but things aren't going too well at the moment.

"Is there anything I can help with, Mr. Tomlinson?" Veronica asks quietly. I jump. The woman had been so quiet I had forgotten that she was in the same room as me.

"Can you get me some tea, love? Any kind will do." I flash her a smile and her face flushes red. She quickly nods with a barely audible "okay" and exits the room in the hurry.

I've already decided that I like Veronica much, much better than my last assistant. She was often rude to me, and would sometimes flat-out refuse to do the things I politely asked of her.

After about five more minutes of thinking and writing, I give up and close my book. Pinching the bridge of my nose in an attempt to ease my headache, I stand up from my chair and exit the room. I definitely need a quick break from writing.

I leave the recording studio and walk down the hallway towards the bathrooms. I check the door on one, and after finding that it is unlocked, open it and step inside. My jaw drops at the sight in front of me.

It was obviously Veronica. I could tell immediately by her outift. But, where did her hair go? She was leaning over the sink, using one hand to hold her glasses and using the other to fan her face. I caught her reflection in the mirror. She looked so... familiar, as if I had seen her before somewhere.

Wait.

"Zayn?!"

×

I present to you; Louis Tomlinson, king of exposing himself.

Ya'll should be so proud of me, I finished writing this on TUESDAY YEET

Current status: rushing up to Fairbanks (fun-fact: i live in alaska :)) so im in a RUSHHH thank god i pre-wrote this

If you found any mistakes, please tell me so I can fix them!

My love always,
Shelby xx

instagram: @rainbowlouuu