Chapter 11

POV > ZAYN

My phone's alarm goes off at exactly 6am, when I'm usually still deeply sleeping. I groan and put the alarm on snooze, squishing my face back into my pillow.

Five minutes later, the alarm goes off again. I turn it off and sit up, unplugging my phone from the charger and unlocking it. I check my social medias, then open Twitter. I like and retweet some posts, then go to my DMs to text Liam.

private dm > @toystoylou and @backtoyoufool

@backtoyoufool: todays the big day!

I don't expect him to reply, since he doesn't have to go to work until 8, so I close my phone and get up, going to the bathroom.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair. I decide not to listen to music this time, because I like to sing and that usually makes my showers way longer than they have to be.

After about ten minutes, I turn off the water and step out of the tub. I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out of the room, down the hall towards my bedroom to pick out an outfit. I pick something simple-- a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white tee. I head back to the bathroom to change.

I fix my hair, then, after putting on my clothes, grab my toothbrush and toothpaste from the counter. I also take my shampoo, conditioner, hair-dryer, and my hair brush. I turn out the light and walk away.

I place my bathroom items in a large brown box on the living room table and sigh, looking around the room. I'm going to miss this apartment.

I trudge into the kitchen to collect my bowls, plates, and utensils, and put them in the box as well. I add my laptop, then close the box flaps. Since I rented a furnished apartment, I don't have much to bring with me. I sigh again as I realize how much furniture I'll have to buy.

I walk to my bedroom again, grabbing a black dufflebag off of a shelf and open my dresser drawer, piling in as many clothes as I can.

Unsurprisingly, all my clothes fit and I zip up the dufflebag, carrying it over my shoulder out of the room. I lift the brown box off the the table and head towards the door, opening it with some difficulty. I turn around to look at my apartment one more time-- I'm really going to miss it.

I shut the door and walk down the hallway, pressing the button for the elevator and stepping inside.

I'm excited to start fresh in Hollywood. Maybe I'll meet some celebrities, become famous!

But, what I'm not looking forward to, is the 9 hour drive.

I exit the elevator, then exit the building, as I put my things in the backseat of my car and climb in the driver's seat, starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot onto the main road.

×

hi hiiii

how are ya'll doing

i apologize for the short chapter, the next one should hopefully be longer aha!

if you found any mistakes, please tell me so i can fix it!

my love always,
shelby xx

instagram: @rainbowlouuu