Chapter 20

POV > HARRY

×

The security guard opens the door and steps inside the room.

"I brought them here, like you asked." He says. I turn around to give my friends a panicked look, and they return it. Louis Tomlinson asked to see us?!

"What's going on?!" Niall whispers, holding Zayn's arm close to his chest.

"I think we're meeting Louis," Liam says quietly. I can't believe this.

"Okay, thank you!" Louis dismisses the security guard, and he gently brushes past me, leaving us standing in the doorway, our mouths awkwardly dropped open and tears streaming down our faces.

"Lads, please," Louis motions for us to come in, so we do, Liam closing the door when the brunet asks him to. My heart pounds in my chest as Louis opens his arms, expecting a hug.

So I step forward and wrap my arms around him, and oh god, he's so short.

Okay, now this has definitely been the best day of my life.

I let go of Louis (only because I know that Niall, Liam, and Zayn would want a hug too) and wipe my eyes. I can only imagine how much of a wreck I look right now.

I look to my friends as they receive hugs from their idol, tears covering each of their faces, except Zayn.

"L-Louis, thank you, so much," Liam stutters, smiling at the brunet. "I-I'm Liam, and these are--"

"Niall, Zayn, and Harry." Louis finishes, and all of our jaws drop, because how in the world would Louis Tomlinson know our names?

Before any of us could ask, he continues.

"But, you're missing a friend, right?" He sheepishly rubs the back of his head, and we blink.

"R-Right, we were supposed to meet our friend William tonight." Niall says, looking between us with a confused, but panicked gleam in his eyes.

"Well," Louis takes a deep breath, looking to the ground, then back up to us with a smile present on his face. "You kind of, um, just met him."

Wait, what?

My eyebrows knit together in confusion, not yet understanding what Louis is telling us.

"Are-.. Are you saying...?" Liam says quietly, barely audible as he stares at Louis with wide eyes. Zayn takes a step forward to stand next to the popstar.

"Yeah, Louis has a fan account. And, he's in our groupchat." Zayn clarifies. Louis nods, giving us a grim smile.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner."

And, before I can say anything, the room starts to spin, and suddenly, everything goes dark.

×

POV CHANGE > LOUIS

×

I watch in horror as Harry stumbles to the side, and I lurch forward to catch him before he hits the ground.

I guess the information was too much for him to handle. Liam helps me lay him down on the couch against the wall.

"Wait, Zayn?!" Niall suddenly exclaims, looking at the raven-haired boy with wild eyes. "Y-You knew, and didn't tell us?" The Irish lad sounded more hurt than angry. Zayn gave him a sad look.

"I'm sorry, but I had to keep it a secret. I only found out a month ago." He explained.

"Is it your job?!" Liam asked, the information clicking in his mind. Zayn nodded.

"I'm Louis' personal assistant."

The room fell silent as Liam and Niall stared at the ground.

"I'm upset you didn't tell me, b-but I can understand why." Liam finally says, reaching out to wrap Zayn in a hug.

"Niall, are you mad?" Zayn asked nervously, looking to the blond with worried eyes.

"A little," Niall admitted, shuffled his feet. "But, I'll get over it-- I've been talking to Louis Tomlinson over twitter for a year!"

Suddenly, the blond is hugging me and bawling into my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry!" He sobs, his voice slightly muffled by my sweatshirt. "I said so many mean things!"

"It's okay," I say softly. "I know you don't mean them."

Niall continues sobbing little things into my shoulder, and I just rub his back.

I see Harry shift on the couch, but he doesn't get up, and doesn't show anymore signs of being awake. I assume he's still out cold.

I motion for Zayn and Liam to come over, and I wrap them both in a hug.

I'm so happy I got to meet my online friends in person.

×
×
×

ooh girl i almost couldn't update because i had no service all day oof

buuuuut here it is!

i'm sorry to say that the story is ending soon, but don't worry, there will be a good handful of chapters left and you'll get some more larry, too.

if you found any mistakes, please tell me so i can fix it.

my love always,
shelby x

instagram: @rainbowlouuu