Chapter 1 - Angry ASR

Banner Credit : Me

Banner Credit : Me

Banner Credit : Megha Miglani

CHAPTER 1
Arnav is getting ready to go with his father Arvind. after a lot of argument with his father he finally agreed to see the girl his father chose for him, when his father just use the emotional card
Arnav agrees on one condition....that his father should also come with him....not his father's close friend Madhav. Reluctantly Arvind agrees to that. Arvind assured him that the girl and her family is nice...and he will like them and they went to see the girl.

In the girl's house...
They were very happy to see Arnav, but shocked when they saw Arvind. Arnav noticed the shocked expression in their faces.

"Is that your father, Arnav?" Mehta asked Arnav pointing at Arvind.

"Yes...do u have any problem??...and call me ASR...." Arnav said rudely

"No...we don't have any problem"

Arnav saw the ladies trying to control their laugh. Finally Mehta called his daughter Sheetal...
Mehta introduced both of them. Sheetal couldn't control her laughter seeing Arvind and started laughing. Arvind was embarrassed.

"We are not interested in this alliance" Arnav announced angrily.

Arvind tried to convince Arnav
"Papa...I don't want to hear anything now.... I'm going.... Please come with me"

soon they left from there.

In the car,

"Is that the nice girl and her family u told me???"

"Arnav...it is not a new thing...y can't u understand that"

"You know that I will only marry a girl who will respect u as who you are....not as the father of ASR.... Papa....Am I asking too much?"

Arvind know that he can't argue with his son regarding this matter
Sometimes he feel sad that he was born this way...because of that Arnav had to bear a lot of teasing and embarrassment.
Because of which Arnav got into fights when he was a teenagers when someone mocks him regarding Arvind. It took a great effort to restrain Arnav from going into fights.
Arnav saw his father going back to past memories.

So to cheer him up Arnav said....
"Aman told me that there is a new restaurant opened near to that street....they have an amazing menu.....I'm hungry...and I think we should go there..."

"I don't want anything" Arvind said

"OK.... U just sit there with me.... I will have those delicious food....You know they have varieties of lassies"

Arnav started describing about the food
"You are doing this intentionally, aren't it? I'm not going to fall for that...I don't want anything"

"Good for me...I will have everything for myself" said Arnav to his father.

"I won't let u have everything for yourself...I will also eat....and will beat u in lassi challenge...Last time u cheated...." Arvind said finally losing his facade.

"Yeah...u r jealous that I beat u in that...."

"I let u win.... You know parents want their kids to win"

"Same goes here...children also want their parents to win...that why I let u win in chess last week..."

They keep on arguing and joking around. Soon they reached the restaurant which is crowded.
Image

Arnav entered with his father and was about to take a seat
And they heard a voice....

"Please don't sit there"

They turned see a girl walking towards them...
*****
You will know more about Arshi and Arvind in the next chapter which will be updated on coming thursday.
do leave your comment so that i can send you the b.l.o.g address when i post some of the future part there.