So all of the losers were headed over to Eddie's house to help him pack up all his stuff and move in with Richie. Richie still was in shock that the slightly smaller yet way cuter boy was moving in with him. 

The moving truck was all packed up and now they had arrived at Richie's house. Of course, Eddie picked the biggest box to show how strong he was but, that didn't work. Eddie almost smushed himself and broke his back. 

"Richie, help Eddie with one of the boxes his weak arms can't carry them," Bev said stifling her laughter as she watched Eddie struggle. 

Richie trotted over to Eddie as the small boy seemed to be engulfed by the large box. Richie slid his hands under the box to give Eddie some support. Richie's hand grazed over Eddie's and both of the boy's faces turned red. 

They dropped the box in the living room and locked eyes with red cheeks they smiled at each other and they both went to go move more boxes. But, when the two of them turned around they saw the losers peering in the doorway staring at them and giggling. 

"What's so funny?!" Eddie said annoyed in a high pitched voice

Goddamnit he's adorable

"Nothing Eddie you're just cute that's all," Richie said as he ruffled up his hair and pushed the losers aside to grab more boxes.  Eddie turned scarlet and Bev started giggling and waggling her eyebrows at Eddie. 

"What?" Eddie questioned Bev

"You like him," Bev said as the other losers continued moving boxes and nodding to show they agreed with Bev. 

"Whatever," Eddie retorted as he walked away and jumped onto his bed flopping his whole body down. 

***

After about 4 hours the losers had finished moving boxes and unpacking with lots of breaks in between but it was finally done. All of the losers besides Richie and Eddie left their house and went home. Now it was just Richie and Eddie and Richie was extremely anxious. 

"So roomie, what do you want to do?" Eddie said with a smirk.

"Uhm, I don't know I'm kind of hungry so I might go get something to eat or bring home some groceries since I'm all out of food," Richie said trying to get away from Eddie and avoid awkwardness. Richie was always so bold what was going on with him now? He was an absolute flustered mess. 

"I can come with you and keep you company?" Eddie asked hoping he'd say yes. 

"Do you really want to? it's the grocery store Eds," Richie said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, and don't call me Eds!" Eddie retorted as he got up and followed Richie to his car. 

The two boys got into the car and drove to the closest supermarket.  Richie played some of his old music and Eddie couldn't help but tap his foot to the beat and hum softly. Richie would glance over at him and smile as he looked back at the road. 

"Y'know you can sing, right? I won't judge I promise," Richie said smiling and Eddie giggled. 

"My voice might hurt your ears, plus we're close to the store," Eddie said and Richie rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, I bet your voice is really pretty you're just being modest," Richie said as he looked over at Eddie and Eddie looked back at him.  After this brief eye contact, Richie snapped his head back on the road and saw the store was on the next block. Eddie's face was now tinted red from the direct eye contact he made with Richie. 

"we're here my good sir," Richie said parking the car and jumping out. 

"Why thank you, sir, shall we commence the buying of food?" Eddie said going along with Richie's stupid voice

"Yes, yes we shall," Richie said as they walked into the supermarket. 

Richie grabbed a cart and Eddie jumped in it and Richie happily pushed the small boy around. As Richie ran down an isle Eddie giggled and squealed yelling at him to slow down and he laughed harder. 

Richie eventually slowed down and Eddie's laughter died down. 

"Ok now for the important question, what are we getting to eat?" Richie asked as they walked through the snack aisle.

"Well, this is junk food and it's not great for you physically or mentally. But, hey its ok to have a few bad foods once in a while." Eddie said with a smile looking at Richie.

"I like the way you think Eds!" Richie grabbed some chips and cheese curls and placed them on top of Eddie. 

"Let's get some fruit so we can be a little healthy and we can get some microwavable meals cause I don't want to or, know how to cook," Eddie said with a chuckle

"Mhmm, you're a smart one Eds!" Richie winked at him and the small boy in the cart blushed like a flustered school girl.

The 2 boys finished running up and down the aisles collecting food and Eddie managed to climb out while keeping the food in the cart. They walked over to the check out and they both saw their old 'friend' from high school.

Henry Bowers.

---

oh boy oh boy she finally updated and left you on a cliff hanger

whoops

I plan on finishing this story and if I really want to maybe I'll write another Reddie fan fiction idk maybe IT chapter 2 will spark my interest again in Reddie

anyways... I hope you guys enjoyed this chap!! let me know if you have any suggestions for the next few chapters.