My Imagination? Your Kidding, Right?

Narrator's Pov.

Where were you exactly?

It was pitch black alright. You couldn't see a damn thing. I.. I think your in a void. Holy shet. Your in a void. Where are you going? You turn to a bright light and shield your precious (e/c) orbs.

Guess we're gonna find out.

"My... My bedroom??"

Sitting up quickly, you hopped out of bed and raced towards your laptop. You texted the first person that came to mind.

animeQueen started pestering ectoBiologist at 8:23 a.m.

AQ: John!
AQ: I just had the most realistic dream! AQ: And you were there!
AQ: And then something happened...
EB:  me too!
EB: some imps stole our parents
AQ: And we fought a really big one and got to the planet of wind and shade...
EB: with the help of nanasprite.
AQ: And then something with Rose and Dave happened..
AQ: And I blacked out.
EB: i cried
EB: and rose got out of her house in time
EB: and then i blacked out
AQ: This couldn't have been a dream.
AQ: Could it John?
EB: i don't know (n/n)
AQ: I'm gonna go check up on Dave.
AQ: You go check up on Rose, and when your done with her, tackle Jade for me.
EB: gotcha :B

animeQueen ceased pestering ectoBiologist at 8:32 a.m.

"What happened in my other life yesterday?" You wondered out loud. You ran over to your closet and took out your fedora. Placing it on your head you stood in a proud pose. "This situation will not go unknown! I will seek the truth!"

Your mom called for you to quiet down a bit. And also to come eat. She made (favorite breakfast).

"Ooh! (Favorite breakfast)!"

Time to face the beast. Right after you tackle Elizabeth.

Grabbing your phone, you laid on your bed and pulled up his pesterchum.

animeQueen started pestering turntechGodhead at 8:45 a.m.

AQ: Hi Elizabeth!
TG: y/n
TG: your alright
AQ: Yeah! Why?
AQ: Is something wrong?
TG: ...
AQ: ???
TG: thank gog
TG: i was so worried
AQ: Aw Dave.
AQ: You know you can't get rid of me THAT easy.
TG: yeah i know
TG: its just that
TG: you wouldnt wake up and john was crying and..
AQ: And?
TG: i was crying
TG: sorry that was uncool
AQ: No. That was very cool of you Dave.
AQ: I'd cry for you too if you was hurt too.
TG: sorry for all the lame emotions and apologies
AQ: I love that about you Dave.
TG: what
AQ: When your cool kid façade slips and you spill your feelings.
AQ: It's cute.
TG: ...
TG: thanks
AQ: Anyways.
AQ: I'm assuming you had the same dream too.
TG: yeah
TG: we were playing some game called
AQ: SBURB.
TG: wait
TG: whats today
AQ: Sunday.
TG: and if this was a dream or whatever that means
AQ: We have school.
TG: wait
TG: what month is it
AQ: It's August.
TG: It was April in the dream.
AQ: That means school starts in two days Dave.
AQ: TWO days.
TG: Holy shit.
AQ: Noooo! I don't wanna GOOOO.
AQ: We weren't even finished with the school year yet!
TG: and we just missed all of our summer
AQ: I'm gonna go. Gotta go grieve.
AG: And eat breakfast.
TG: yeah me too
TG: say hi to your mom for me
AG: I will.

animeQueen ceased pestering turntechGodhead at 9:03 a.m.

Stuffing your phone into your back pocket you crept downstairs to face the beast--, erm-- your mother.

Let's skip ahead, shall we?

~•°•°•~

"We have WHAT!?"

You and the gang (John, Dave, Rose, and Jade) were chillaxing over some Apple Juice and Doritos (supplied by cool kid Dave), talking about how you all have school in the next TWO days.

"We can't have school! We didn't even get to have summer!" Jade cried, waving frantically. "Look on the bright side! We still have two days left!" You assured the girl. "All we can do is make the best of the next two days." Rose said, not looking up from her book.

"She's right." Dave agreed.

"We have to think of something to do.." John said holding his chin in thought. "Maybe we can play some music at my house? A jam session!" Jade chirped. "No." Dave stated scrolling through his phone. You punched Dave in the arm throwing him a glare. "What he means is that I have a better idea!" You exclaimed taking Jade's hands.

"We can have a sleepover at my house! I mean, my room is pretty big!" You sheepishly added. "That sounds like a great idea, Y/n." Rose said tucking her book away in her bag. "Yeah! We can all meet at N/n's place at around... 6:30 ish?" John asked.

"Sounds good." I replied. "I'll be there." Jade added. "I'll bring some stuff." Dave said. "Lil Cal is not included in that "stuff" your talking about, right?" You said air quoting. "Maybe.." He trailed off.

"Elizabeth, you know how I feel about him."

"Yeah. I know."

"Then why--"

"And you know how I feel about Elizabeth."

You opened your mouth to smart off back but closed it just as quick. "Touché.."

"Anyways. All of you meet up at my house at 6:30 to 7:00. John, come early." You said as he nodded. "Oh! Bring some cash too. Just in case we go somewhere!" John added. "I'm gonna go, see you guys later!" Jade yelled running home.

"See ya." Dave said putting on his headphones and leaving as well. "Goodbye." Rose waved following Dave.

"Alright John! Let's hop to it!!"

I am so sorry for the late updates guys. I'm trying to stay with my summer update schedule as best as I can!

I love you. 💜