Part 22

Ishita sat down on the couch with Shanaya. She held her  and very slowly rocked her back and forth to calm her down.

Then she wiped her tears.

"Enough, no more tears baby. Listen, I will not leave you, no one will be able to separate you from me.I am sorry that I have not been there for you for a long time, that was a mistake and it will never happen again. I love you so much, you are my gift from God, my miracle"

Shanaya smiled, Ishita kissed her forehead.  "That's my girl."

Raman felt guilty,

Pihu went to the couch where Ishita sat with Shanaya.
Pihu says "Ishita Aunty, I have to tell you something, you please go from here, don't fight with my mumma and Papa, I love them a lot."

Shanaya jumped from Ishita's lap and  and shouts  "NO!! My mom stays.!
She pointed to Shagun "this is not your mother and you know that Pihu."
Then she went to Ishita "if my mum goes, then I go too."

Pihu says " Papa,You are married to Mumma and she is my mom, why does shanaya say such stupid things."?

Raman scolds Shanaya.

Shanaya says "No Papa, is Pihu the boss here ? Is everything done here what Pihu wants ? " Papa, are you married to Shagun Aunty ?

She looked at Mrs.Bhalla. "Dadi, can Papa be married to two women"?

Romi says sarcastically "Raman Bhalla is allowed everything."

R: Romi, stay out of this.!

Ro: You do not learn from your mistakes, you lost your wife and your daughter years ago and now you are about to lose her again and another daughter,because of your ego, anger and pride.!"

Mrs. Bhalla says "stop it, we are a family, Raman you can not blame Ishita for everything. "

Ishita had enough, that was just too much and everyone should calm down .
Ishita said  "Come Shanaya, we get ready, then you have breakfast."

Shannaya says "But you are my mum, whose is Papa then, yours or Shagun Aunty ? All mum and papa stay together, Papa can't be with two mums, whom will he choose. ? she cries, Ishita hugs her.

Mani says  "Ishu I'm waiting for you at Amma.'

Iyers went to their apartment together with Mani and Aaliya.Ishita and Shanaya got ready and then went to Amma for breakfast.

Adi was just about to leave when Raman asked him where he wanted to go.

A: "I go to Paatti, I want to have breakfast with IshiMaa." 

Pihu looked at Shagun and ask "Mom, is Ishita Aunty  Adi Bhaija"s  Mother ?

Adi was already at the door, he turned around. " Yes, she is my mom, my IshiMaa." then he went.

Later, Shagun spoke to Raman

Sh: "Raman what should we do about Pihu, first Shanaya and now Adi. Pihu is totally confused."

R: I can not change it anymore, Ishita is back she has no plans to go back.

Sh: What does that mean, that we tell Pihu the truth?

R: Do you seriously think that Pihu does not know the truth, Shagun.?

Sh: In a few days, is the court date for Ruhi's custody and I'm sure you will win. After that Ishita leaves the house and we can finally marry. Pihu will then be happy and Shanaya will accept it too.

R: I'm not so sure, Shanaya is totally fixated on ishita.

Raman thought about Shanaya's words.
That he can not be with two mum's and who he would choose.

Later, when Ishita was back, she went to the bedroom. Raman came out of the bathroom. He ignored her, but Ishita wanted to say what she had to say.

I: Listen Raman, in a few days is the court date and when Ruhi is back I will leave the house. After that, you can marry Shagun and be happy, I don't care, but if Shanaya or Ruhi want to go with me then I'll take them with me.

R: Do you want me to kill you ?

I: You'll have to do that, I will not leave any of my children here if it wants to be with me. I will do what makes my children happy, Pihu loves Shagun and is happy here with you. Even it hurts, she will live here with Shagun, but Shanaya is unhappy here, if she wants with me, then I'll take her with me, Raman.

R: Shanaya stays here, what do you think you are ? Get up from the dead after seven years and want to take my child away?

I: I don't want Shanaya deprived from you. I want her to be happy, she does not deserve to be happy.? if Ruhi wants to live with you then she should do it, if she wants to stay with me I will take her with me.

R: Oh, you and your lover have planned that nicely, after you take my children away, you go back to Australia with your lover and the kids and play little happy family. How sweet.!

I: Do you think Shanaya is happy when I go to Australia with her and she does not see you and her family anymore ?

First I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here in my own apartment, maybe a building on. And second, I do not have to justify myself in front of you, but Mani is not my lover.! We have never shared a room or a bed.

Raman smiled and showed her a blah blah blah by hand.

I: And again you mistakes me with someone else. I do not share the bed with anyone I'm not married with and I do not leave my husband and kids for luxury and another man.!

R: Oh, that means you share the bed with me ?

Ishita looked at him then she took 2 steps towards him...

To be continued