Part 25

Ishita and Raman were so close, that they could feel their breath.

I: Jealous ?
Raman smiled mischievously.
R: Whoaaa. I know you have fantasies but keep them to yourself.
Ishita smiled then she turned and walked back to the table.

Later
The women picked up the children and went to the rooms. The men stayed in the cocktail bar for a few more drinks.

Ishita was lying in bed with Shanaya.;
S: Mamma, I know Ruhi Didi and Adi Bhaiya were in the tummy at Shagun Aunty, right ?

I: Yes
S: Then you married Papa and became Ruhi Didi's IshiMaa and then Adi Bhaiya's IshiMaa.
I: Yes
S: Where was Shagun Aunty ?
I: Shopping .
S: What ?
I: I mean, she was not there, maybe she was busy.
Ishita thought  "Yes, busy with Ashok"
S: I was in your tummy , but where was Pihu, in your tummy too ?

Ishita thought how to explain this to her 10-year-old daughter with the surrogate mother.

I: You know, my tummy was a bit sick and that's why you were born too soon.

Shanaya nodded
I: Pihu was first in my tummy , but we were afraid it would happen again and that's why God has placed Pihu from my tummy in Shagun Aunty's tummy.

I:I: And how did God do that ? I know you and Papa have kissed and hugged each other then you have wanted a baby from God. And then God placed me in your tummy , I was as small as a grain of sand.
But how did he do that with Pihu, did Papa have to kiss and hug Shagun Aunty ?

Ishita smiled at Shanaya's explaining ,how babies come in Mommy's tummy .
I: No, Papa did not kiss and hug Shagun Aunty.
Shanaya snuggled up to Ishita "Good"

It was late, when Raman got drunk into the room. He stood in front of the bed, watching Ishita and Shanaya's sleep. Then he went to the bathroom.

Raman was quite loud in the bathroom. First he fell against the door......and in the drunken condition he was very loud. When he came out of the bathroom, Ishita stood in front of him.

I: What are you doing there ? you will wake up Shanaya.
R: Sorry
I: Come, lie down to sleep

Raman looked around, looked at the couch.
R: Do I have to sleep on the couch ?
I: No, come to bed, but don"t wake Shanaya.
Ishita helped Raman to bed, then she went to the other side and lay down again. Shanaya lay between them.

R: When this vacation is over, are you leaving ? Please dont leave, dont leave me.!
Ishita was shocked, what had Raman said? She looked at him, his eyes was closed, he mumbling to himself. "Don't leave me."

Ishita carefully lifted her arm over to him and stroked his hair. ...

The next morning, Ishita woke up. Raman lay on his stomach and slept. Shanaya was half on Raman's back. Ishita smiled, then she picked up her phone and clicked a picture. She got up, went to the bathroom and got ready. After that, the knocked on the connecting door to check  Ruhi and Aaliya.

Raman woke up with a hangover and Shanaya on his back. Ishita came with Ruhi so that Ruhi could take a shower,because Aaaliya took a shower in her shared room.

I: Look Ruhi, you always slept on Papa's back when you were little. Ruhi looked at Raman and Shanaya and smiled then she went to the bathroom.

R: Ishita, my back
Ishita lifted Shanaya from Raman's back. Shanaya was still tired.
I: If Rui Didi is ready then you go to the bathroom ok baby.
S: Ok, Mamma
I: How are you feel, Raman, Hangover?
R: You just enjoy that, right?
Ishita smiled sweetly
I: Yes

Ruhi came out of the bathroom and Ishita sent Shanaya inside. When they were all ready, they went down to the restaurant together to have breakfast.

At breakfast Raman and Ishita look at each other, their eyes met again and again. Something had happened between them, both feel  it. ...
And Shagun saw it .

After breakfast everyone went to the pool so the kids had fun . Ishita wore a white summer dress with thin straps. She had her hair up and sunglasses on. She was  lying on a lounger under a parasol.
Raman, who had still a hangover, lay down beside her.

I: Raman, there is a lounger next to me, why don't you lie down on it ?
R: Because I want to share a lounger with you .
I: Achha ? Why do not you share a lounger with Shagun ?
R: Who is jealous now?
I: I don't want to talk to you, Raman
Raman laughed

Shagun watched them and she would love to talk to him to ask what he's doing there ?

Ishita was busy with the phone and Raman had a nap . Shanaya came out of the pool, wet and cold. She ran to Ishita and Raman and lay down on Raman, who screamed in fright. Shanaya laughed. Ishita covered her with a towel.

Pihu, who was lying on a lounger with Shagun, watched the whole thing.

P:  Mom, did Papa choose Ishita Aunty?
Sh: No, Pihu your Papa loves you very much, he will choose you.
P:  But he is with Ishita Aunty all the time and he sleeps with her in the room.
Sh: He does it only because of Ruhi, when we are back home Ishita Aunty leaves and we have our normal life again.
P: And what about Shanaya Didi, will she go with Ishita Aunty?
Sh: No, Papa will not let that happen.

Ruhi lay down on a lounger next to Ishita.
Adi lay down on a lounger next to Raman.
Shagun watched the whole thing and thought;  Something happened between Ishita and Raman, I can see it in their eyes. Thank you
Simmi, the holiday was a very bad idea.

To be continued