Part 6

2 Days later Iyer House
Its morning, Everyone pray. Amma makes Ishita have Prasad and says I" m sure you will win." Vandu also assures Ishita that her belief will win. Bala and Appa encourage Ishita.

Ishita says "You have always stood with me. " Amma says "we are family, Ruhi will be with us very soon."

Bhalla House
Pihu asks Shagun and Simmi
why did Simmi Buua make Papa have curd and sugar, is Papa going for any exam."? Simmi says „yes, its imp test for Papa, test of being best father.""
Pihu says , "he is already best Papa". Simmi says "he has to come good Papa for Ruhi " Papa and Ishita Aunty are trying to get Ruhi Didi from that bad Aunty."

Pihu gets glad. Simmi says "this is not easy, so Papa and Ishita Aunty are going to court." Pihu says "I will pray to Mata Rani that Papa passes this test and Ruhi Didi comes our home soon".

Court
Today was the first hearing. Raman came with his parents and Simmi , Ishita with Vandu, Mani , Amma and Appa.

Ishita greeted Simmi, Mamiji and Papaji . The rest ignored each other and remained icy. Everyone in the courtroom stood up as the judge entered the hall. The judge sat down and the case was read out. When the judge heard the names , she thought, "Bhalla's name sounds familiar, she looked to IshRa and thought," Ishita Bhalla, I remember,  years ago I gave her the custody of Ruhi Bhalla, but why are they again for that here,!?

Raman and Ishita's case against .Niddhi comes in witness box.Raman's lawyer tells about Niddhi, she was a lawyer, she has run away from jail, kidnapped Ruhi and then Ruhi's identity, she made Ruhi as Ruhaan, a pop sensation and earning money,
"I appeal the court to punish her severely.

Ruhi comes there and says "all this is a lie". They all get shocked. Ruhi says "I want to say something." Ishita says Ruhi..... Raman stops Ishita. Judge asks „who are you."? Ruhi says „I m Ruhi, and I want to say something." Judge asks her to come in witness box. Ruhi swears to just say the truth.

She says „Niddhi Chabbra did not kidnap me." Ishita asks Ruhi to say truth, „why are you lying. „? Judge asks Ishita to calm down. Ruhi says "Niddhi Mam did not kidnap me, she has raised me when my family left me to die." Ishita says "No, tell truth, we loved you a lot, don't spoil things." Judge asks Ishita to sit, its last warning, else she has to leave the court. Ruhi says "this case is for me, I have to ask few questions to Ishita Iyer".

Judge permits her and asks Ishita to come in witness box.
Ishita goes in witness box. Ruhi asks
"Did you not take me to that cliff that night." ?  Ishita says "I took you, but... Ruhi says "don't give any explanation, but answer whats asked, Niddhi kidnapped your daughter Pihu, not me, you agreed to give me to get Pihu back." Ishita says "this is not right." Ruhi says "you gave me to Niddhi for Pihu, how is this kidnap then, I was at home, who took me there, Ishita took me there, Niddhi did not kidnap me, you took me to exchange me for Pihu." Ishita cries and says „No, Niddhi has run away with you, she kidnapped you, what we wanted did not happen." Ruhi says „I got my answers."!  Ishita says "hear the explanation, we were helpless."

Ruhi says "Pihu should have been at Niddhi's place. She is at Bhalla house, I was given to Niddhi, this is exchange offer, barter system."

Raman cries. Ruhi tells the judge "that whatever I m today is because of Niddhi, she made me Ruhaan, the teen sensation. Niddhi has hidden my identity, all this is because of them, I want to stay with Niddhi mam, not them."

Raman's lawyer asks if Niddhi has raised with love, why does she beat Ruhi with hunter, Ishita stopped Niddhi, this is Australian police reports. Niddhi says "Yes, I have beaten Ruhi for discipline, every parent does the same, I think every parent will be in jail."

Ishita says "Niddhi was torturing my daughter." Ruhi says „"its all lie, I remember Ishita took me there that night and gave me to Niddhi."

Judge thinks "mum-daughter's relation got broken, I have to take some time to think, I can't take decision in hurry. "
She says "I want to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla alone in my office before I decide"

After IshRa have talked with the judge, all come back to the courtroom.

Judge says " I need some time to take judgment I give you 30 days time to win Ruhi's heart and adjourns court ".

Mrs. Bhalla and Amma arguing. Raman and Ishita come there. Ishita cries and stops them, saying "judge said why do we want Ruhi back, we requested judge to give us Ruhi, we are a dysfunctional family, you fight for small issues, we will lose Ruhi by our ego."

Mrs. Bhalla and Amma say we won't fight, Ruhi is imp for us. Ishita tells them what judge told her.

She says we can try to get Ruhi and keep her happy, we have to cooperate. Mrs. Bhalla promises they won't fight, Ruhi will see we stay with love. Mr. Bhalla, Simmi and Vandu also promise, and say we won't lose Ruhi. Mrs. Bhalla and Amma hug. Simmi and Vandu hug. Raman asks "what do you want to show by this pretention.?" Mr. Bhalla says "its not a show, come we will go home. "Appa says "yes, we are one family now. ."

To be continued