1.

Enchant Me

Being Married meant you had to work out and solve your problems with your significant other. Make sure Vows were not to be broken. Lately, Zayn and Perrie had been doing the exact opposite.

Fighting over silly things, such as sex, or little words that they don't mean. Words being shouted, bouncing of the walls, throwing things and hurtful words here and there. Sometimes, Zayn would sleep on the couch or leave to go by one of his mates. Perrie would call her friends and shake her head. Sometimes, she knows that it's not right to do this, but Zayn had to claim his fair share too.

This time, things went differently. Zayn usually didn't yell or shout, he kept his peace. They had went to the grocery store and Zayn had spotted a sketching pad that he needed and placed it in the cart. Perrie rolled her eyes and said:

"Do you really need that?"

Perrie made the mistake of saying that, knowing that Zayn took his drawing very personal . He turned slowly with a demonic face. Perrie regretted what she said now. knowing that a fight was coming along. He didn't say anything, but walked out the store.

"You always do this!" He shouted at her as he got back home. " You don't fucking think before you act." He said as he slammed the door. Perrie dropped the bags and walked over to Zayn.

"Oh so I'm the bad guy. Damn Zayn. We fight every day, almost. I'm sick of this. We are supposed to be happy. The wedding is in a few months and I don't want to fight like this. You just push me so much!" She yelled back at him with a fierce look. She pushed Zayn's chest again and again.

"Stop fucking touching me!" He shouted in her face Loudly, making her step back, like a dog that knew he did something bad. His vein in his neck and forehead popped out so visually. Perrie was intimidated now.

He scoffed and push passed her, heading upstairs in their room. Perrie followed him.

Zayn started packing everything he could fit in his backpack. Perrie stood behind the door and gripped it hard.

"So you're going to leave?" She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Is it Harry this time?"

He picked up his bag and lifted it over his shoulder. He turned and glared at his annoying  fiancé.

"Perrie, for your sake, Get the fuck out the way." He whispered to her. All the talking stop as she hung her head low.

"Zayn,"

He picked up his hand and held it up for her to stop talking. He shook his head, "Save it." He grabbed the keys and walked out the door to go by his mate.

"Damn it Harry. She just nagged and nagged." Zayn explain to him, as his friend listen. Harry was his to-go-to person when it came to his troubles.

"That's going to happen in a relationship." Harry said as if he knew anything about being engaged. He ran his hand through his mop of curls and nodded.

'' Everyday?" Zayn asked softly. Concerned about his engagement. Harry shrugged. "Maybe, but let's not think about her. Cool off for a bit. Niall invited us to a pub, if you want to go." Harry got up and fixed his shirt.