When Keith Grows Up

Start from the beginning

"What I can't hear you? How are you Los Angeles!?" Keith shouted again. He chuckled at the response. 

"Now that's out of the way, let's get this show started!" Keith exclaimed.

I was freaking  out and Keith started the show.

(This was the song that started the concert. I'm sorry that it's right here for some reason I can only add one video on the top so the second song will go on top. And for the fact this is what Keith wears for the first part or the concert, now I have never been to a concert so sorry if some information is incorrect. After this song play the one on top, it's the one that matches the stiry. I just added just because😐. Anyways for the concert think of very flirty songs like Strip That Down For Me, Tak Dirty To Me, and etc. Yeah you probably know some other songs so enjoy it.)

*Time Skip brought to you by Keith singing sexy songs (iregretnothing)*

"Alright to end this wonderful night how about one last song?" He asked the audience.

Everyone cheered.

 "Boys call you sexy

And you don't care what they say
See every time you turn around
They screaming your name" Keith sang in a raspy voice.

"Now I've got a confession
When I was young I wanted attention
And I promised myself that I'd do anything

Anything at all for them to notice me"

I started blushing at this. I never would of thought I would have a crush on Keith Kogane.

"But I ain't complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say" He started to walk towards the front row specifically toward me.

"You don't know what its like to be nameless

Want them to know what your name is
'Cause see when I was younger I would say" And at that point he took my arm and boosted me on stage. Panic mode activated.

"When I grow up

I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies" He started to move the microphone near me so I can sing the next lyric. I took a deep breath and sang.

"When I grow up

I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies" When I finished the verse people where clapping and cheering for me.

"When I grow up

Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines" Keith sang along with a smirk

"When I grow up

Fresh and clean
Number one boy
When I step out on the scene" I sang along. I looked to my sister and she had a bitter sweet look on her face. I turn to Keith and he got the message surprisingly.

"Be careful what you wish for

Cuz you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it" He started walking toward my sister and her friend and Keith took Y/N hand and she took Pidge with her. They were both trying to calm down.

"Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it" He sang alomg. He gave Y/N and Pidge a microphone.

"They used to tell me I was silly

Until I popped up on the TV
I always wanted to be a superstar
And knew that singing songs would get me this far" Y/N with a little bit of nervousness.