Ep.12: Summerween

Start from the beginning

Soos: The Trickster goes door to door, so the legend goes, eating children who lack the Summerween spirit!

Dipper: Well, you don't have to worry about us. *eats a piece of candy* We've got spirit to go around.

You: *turn on the lights*

Dipper: *swallows the candy, then starts to cough* What is this stuff?!? I've never even heard of these brands!!! *picking up candies* Sand Pop? Gummy chairs? Mr. Adequate-Bar?

Mabel: This is all cheap-o loser candy!

Soos: *takes a candy* Quiet, you're discontent, children. What if the Trickster overhears?!?

Dipper: Your cape is caught in your fly, Soos. *goes to the window with the bowl of candy*

Soos: Touché...! *eats the candy*

Dipper: *starts throwing the candy out the window* Goodbye loser candy.

Doorbell: *rings*

Stan: *from another room* Trick-or-treaters!!! Quick, give'm that terrible candy!!!

Dipper goes to get the door, sadly I couldn't here the conversation. I went up with Mabel to change into my costume.

 I went up with Mabel to change into my costume

A/N: Ok, so I couldn't pass up the chance to design some costumes

A/N: Ok, so I couldn't pass up the chance to design some costumes. So here ya go! You choose whichever you like!!! And if you don't like any, just pick your own, I don't mind. It's not relevant to the story, it's just for fun. Also, I would like to mention that the three bottom costumes were ideas that my best friend gave me, just saying👍. Also, if you want, you can leave in the comments what costume you chose and why! I'd like to know! Anyways...

Once I come out and go downstairs, I see Mabel in a strawberry jam costume talking to Candy in a candy costume and Grenda with her witch costume, lucky.

Mabel: *gasp* (y/n), you look amazing!!!

You: Thanks, you all look amazing too!

Mabel: Aww, you're too kind!