day 2

I woke up to drool sliding down my cheek, Milo meowing, the doorbell, knocking, and my phone buzzing. It's Mia. I stood up fixing my clothes and heading to my door. When I opened it instead of Mia being there it was a man with blonde hair and nail polish. "Uhh this is room 340 right?" He asked looking around, Milo strutted towards him sniffing him and then purring as the stranger pet him. "Yeah this is r- i'm sorry but um who are you?" I'm not a morning person this better be damn important if this dude woke me up at 8 am. "Huh ohhhh i'm uh the new roomate you applied for i'm sorry if i came to early the landlord called me saying I should head here now, i'm really sorry I know it's early and...." I didn't hear the rest of his rambling as my brain explded, I have so much to do including cleaning the guest room I completely forgot about this dude, John I think is his name. "Um yeahhhhh oh uh come in, i'm just finishing up the guest room." He sat on the couch, I opened the window for Milo. "Will he come back?" John asked as Milo walked away and out of the window. "Yeah he usually does, it's just our thing he's not even really mine I just give him food and care but we love each other." I said picking up some trash on the table. "Cute." I ignored him cleaning the area. I finally finished up the bathroom and started on the guest room. As the room door creaked open John walked behind me. "I'm gonna help you, you kinda seem panicked but it's all good I got this.

~le time skip~

After everything was finished up John left to get some groceries for him and as new roommates to get to know each other it's movie night. Milo came in early, I closed the window and we were both cuddled on the couch. John opened the door entering the apartment putting everything into its place. "Aw man the cat stole my cuddle buddy!" He said sounding childish and he flopped backwards onto the couch. I put on the lion king, let's just say when Mufasa died both John and I were in tears screaming no at the tv. Milo was startled by this and headed to my bedroom for safety, John scooted closer and closer until we were just kinda chilling in each other's lap. We got along very well and he's nice, he likes Milo, he likes Disney, he's officially my second favorite person. Mia will always be my first though.
-------------------------------------------------------
(445) words
OMG IM SO SORYY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO LATE AND SO SHIRT BUT ITS NOW SUMMER AND I CAN DO THIS!!!
Mini: Are you sure?
SHUT UP YES I GOT THIS
Mini: bye
Well guys that's all for now and I'll see you all in the next chapter laterrrrrrrrrrr