↯1 - SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT

Everyone gathered in the center, each with a look of second thought or even fear. It was not natural for them to be in this situation, they were used to fighting and running for their lives but the intensity of just standing there and staring at each other was just too much for them.

Alexander stared at all of his friends, his family, he thought as he rammed through what they were going to do again. He knew it was dangerous but it was, unfortunately, the only way to once again save the world.

"It's all gonna be cool yeah?" He said "cause this is totally normal isn't it?'

James smiled at his friend "Alex's right, we can do this."

Alex and James shared a smile before all of them held hands, Vicus looked at Vali his cousin as they both held hands, it was odd for them to do that, they both knew that it's been years since they probably touched each other although they were always together and being able to do that made them both happy deep inside.

"You're not afraid are you?" Flint asked Thalia, in response she shakes her head and kept her usual straight face on "And you Carly? You alright?"

Carly stares at her brother as he asked the question and gently nods "I'm okay."

With a deep breath, Alex activated the machine as green light started to glow and the wind started to go wild, they all knew there was no turning back now so each of their grips got tighter as they vanished one by one not really sure what the outcome would be.

Ethan looks over at the others and then stared outside the window seeing a glimpse of their destroyed city. He squeezes Diana's hand that caused her to look at him, he gives her an eager nod and he was sure that she understood it since she smiled.

"Do we really need to bring this man?" Emma asked motioning to the tied up agent beside Ethan

James nods, "He'll lead us."

None of them was sure on how it would turn out nor what they would do but it was the only option they had and all of them knew it.

That moment was marked as the end of the future and a journey to the past, the green light grew brighter and brighter and the last thing they knew was being blinded by it.

"Something's happening Tony." Rhodey states that caused the billionaire playboy to roll his eyes and stand up from his comfortable position "Look at that readings, we both know it's not normal."

Tony knew for sure that it wasn't, he was a genius for god's sake, all he was trying to do was convince himself that there's nothing strange going on again. He sighs and falls back onto his seat throwing a blueberry into his mouth in the process.

Rhodes stares at his friend dumbfounded as he fixed his glasses "Did you even hear what I said tones? This is not normal."

"Oh, I know it's not." Tony replied as he stood up from his seat to stare at his friend face to face "But let's face it Rhodey, Cap and his rogue team are probably getting this too so I suggest that we let them handle it, hmm?"

"And what if they don't? We're just gonna let this go and regret it afterward?" Rhodes replied as he leaned on the steel table

"If that's what it takes then yes."

Rhodey sighed "Look Tony, we all have hard feelings alright but this is a professional situation, place all of that aside and let's do our job, the one we fought for especially when there's no one here anymore, Bruce is missing, Thor is probably back on Asgard, Cap's gone rogue and Panther has a country to run, We only have ourselves and the world right now Tony."