Momo looked up at Jungkook as she heard an excited gasp leave his lips, “Cool, huh?”

Jungkook nodded and didn't take his eyes off the set in front of him as he dropped his backpack off his shoulder and onto the couch. Jeongyeon dropped to her knees and shuffled over to the tracks, gesturing for Jungkook to do the same. He came closer and crouched down. He stared at the two race cars on the track and looked questioningly towards Jeongyeon who was busy watching Momo build.

“Which car will be yours, Jeongie?” He said, pointing at the two.

“The red one will be mine and you'll have the pink one, Kookie. Your favorite color!”

“Really? I can play with the pink car?”

“Yup!” Jeongyeon said, smiling excitedly.

Momo groaned as she stood up after placing the final piece of track, “There we go. You two be careful. If you move the track the wrong way, it can break. We don't want want that, now do we?”

Jeongyeon shook her head, “We promise we won't. Right, Kookie?”

Jungkook nodded, “We won't.”

Jeongyeon squealed excitedly as she sat down and messed around with her car, making it zoom around the floor with sound effects included. Jungkook was a bit more hesitant about picking up and playing with his car. It wasn't that they weren't his thing, although they weren't, he was just nervous. Nervous he might do something wrong and upset Jeongyeon and not even she would want him around. His luck said it might be possible.

“C'mon, Kookie! Get your car! I wanna play!” Jeongyeon said impatiently, jumping in place on her knees.

Jungkook grabbed his car off the track and fiddled with it a bit, making Jeongyeon satisfied enough to instruct him to place the car's connecter bit in the appropriate place on the track. Jungkook did as told and once the car was placed correctly in, the headlights on the car turned on, making Jeongyeon giggle at Jungkook's surprised facial expressions.

“Mama! We're ready to race!” Jeongyeon shouted into the kitchen where Momo was making lunch.

“Alright, baby, I'll be right there.” Momo responded, removing her oven mitts from her hands.

Momo entered the room and knelt over right where a little box with a bunch of switches and buttons was and smiled up at the Littles who were staring intensely at her.

“You kids ready?” She grinned.

The two nodded excitedly.

Momo flipped the power switch with a dramatic force. The cars started moving on the track before sputtering out after several inches, the headlights flickering out.

Jungkook and Jeongyeon groaned disappointedly and looked at Momo with a look that almost said, “make it work”.

Momo flipped the box with the switches over and pried the battery lid thing off and fiddled around to satisfy the Littles.

“Sorry guys, turns out we were running on the starter batteries. Those things are never charged all the way.” Upon seeing the extremely disappointed looks on the two's faces, Momo looked over at Jungkook's backpack and pointed at it, “I'm sure Kookie brought something fun. Why don't you two play with his stuff?”

“O-Okay.” Jungkook mumbled as he nervously grabbed his backpack and emptied it out on the couch.

Momo returned to the kitchen and she smiled at hearing the Littles laugh in the other room. Momo grabbed some plates out of the dishwasher and spread them out on the counter. She went over to the oven and checked the timer for the pizza bites. Seeing that she wouldn't need to get them out for a while, she backed up and leaned against the counter. Cooking wasn't exactly her thing. It was more Jeongyeon's, which explained the large amount of microwaveable or ovenable food in the freezer for when Jeongyeon is in Little Space. Momo jolted off the counter and ran into the living room as sobs erupted from one of the two Littles.