Dinner

Sorry for the break. Self esteem issues. Discouragement. State testing... and a lot of other stuff. Ew.

Also I'm in love with Infinity War, NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS!! I've already watched it and I want other people to suffer from the comfort of the theater.

I pace around the kitchen. It's 5:37. Gene will be here at any minute now.

"What if he does something weird?! What if I do something weird?! What if he has an allergic reaction to the food and throws up on me?! What if dad slams the door in his face?! What if he doesn't even show up?! MELISSA, HELP. ME."

(yes I know what happened to Melissa in Aphmau's series. no, that won't happen here...)

Melissa laughs and gives me a sly look from the couch, "I thought he was just a friend?"

"HE IS!!" I lie to her.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT?!"

"BECAUSE."

Melissa shakes her head, giggling. "I won't tell Aaron. But he'll probably be able to guess."

"AND THATS ANOTHER THING!! What if Aaron murders him?!" I panic.

"At least he'll die in a happy place... and Aaron-"

The doorbell rings.

I run and jump behind the couch, hiding my face with a pillow. "NONONO TOO SOON!"

Melissa chuckles and goes to open the door.

"MELISSA, NOOOO!!" I whisper shout.

She opens the door and smiles. "You must be Gene, right? C'mon in."

"Thank you. Where's Y/N?"

"Hiding behind the couch." Melissa rats on me.

He laughs as I jump up from behind the couch. "Uhmmmmm... I was just... getting the remote!"

"Uh-huh. Whatever you need to tell yourself, shortcake." He smirks, hugging me.

My face turns red. "O-Oh! Well, Melissa, will you go get everyone? I already made dinner."

"Sure! What are we having?" Melissa asks.

I smile, ready to show off. "I made meatloaf!"

"Oof, yum." Gene laughs.

Melissa nods. "I'll leave you two alone."

My face turns redder. "S-Sorry about her... I don't know what she's talking about.."

He smirks. "But you do, and I don't know why you're being so shy..."

He pushes me up against the wall. I let out a little gasp, but he puts his finger to my lips. "Sh.."

"Gene, not he-"

He seals my lips with his own. I can't say that I don't like it... it's just- his motives... the place.

I hear a loud cough from the door.

Shiiiii-

I knee him in the gut and turn to see Aaron. "Um, hiii.."

"GOSH DANGIT, OW!"

"Y/N." Aaron grumbles.

"I know... just, pleeease...!"

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS BROKEN."

"I'm tempted." He says, giving me the look of a murderer.

I beg him, "Aaron~! I'll do anything!"

"WHY IS NO ONE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME?!"

"Hm... chores for a month?"

I grunt. "Three weeks. He ain't worth that much."

He looks highly uncomfortable. "Ugrnnnhhh, FINE! Just keep your hands off her."

Gene winces, grabbing his stomach. "Fine."

"Then, here comes...

The parents."

Hi my lovely smol beans! Please read this! I'll try to keep it short.

-Thanks for the love and support!

-I will be posting, hopefully, more often, because tomorrow is my last day of school xx!

-Spiderman/Peter Parker fanfiction...? Let me know in the comments!

-Please keep voting and commenting! It encourages me <3

-I love you guys, your my smol beams, and if you ever need help, DM me or comments. I ain't a therapist or anything, but I want to try to help you guys as much as you've helped me.

-Sorry if I don't reply to the comments! I am blessed with about... 200-350 of them a day which is lovely! But you know, I have other stuff too~ like attending to my boyfriend (AKA SPIDERMAN😍😤)

-Ily bai!

~Kate/Author chan