AW BALLS

This song is catchy and it reminds me of ZENNY~~~ (from Mystic Messenger) :3 BUT ITS VERY *CUSSY* aka explicit so ye, clean version for the virgin ears

5th hour- also known as my LEAST favorite time of the day. Why? Gym. Now, I'm not against physical activity whatsoever, it just sucks because you get all sweaty.

I change into my gym uniform- which is pretty skimpy for something we're supposed to wear in school, but whatever.

Typical day, Mrs. Walker gets out the dodge balls and everybody divides into teams and start to play.

Did I mention Gene's in my class?

Yeah.

That's cool.

So, we're all throwing the balls, dodging, normal stuff. I fling the ball across the gym and hit Zenix in the gut.

I laugh and Gene high fives me, but another ball comes flying towards us. Gene hastily catches it and spikes it onto the ground. "HA! NICE TRY, SASHA!"

I'm too busy laughing at Gene and Sasha's shouting match across the gym to notice a ball hurdling rapidly towards my face.

"GAH!" It hits me with such force that it knocks me backwards. I fall onto the floor and moan, "Owww..."

Gene yells, "WHAT THE HECK DAMIEN?! YOU'RE OUT!!"

"I MEANT TO HIT YOU..!" He yells, running up to me. "I'm super, super, super sorry!"

I squeeze my eyes shut, "N-No problem... it's f-fine..."

"No, it's not.." He grabs my hand and gently pulls me to my feet. "I should get you to the nurse."

"UM, NO. I've got it!" Gene interrupts, pulling me into a hug for the umpteenth time today.

Damien protests, "I hit her, so I should take her."

"Well, I'm going up there anyways because, I, um, have a headache. So its easier for me to take her." He argues.

"FINE! WHATEVER! SCREW YOU, GENE!"

"AND A HAPPY SCREW YOU TO YOU TOO!" Gene yells, walking me out the gym door.

I whimper, "Shush it."

He contorts his face a bit. "Sorry, shortcake."

"I've always wondered... why do you call me shortcake..?"

"I dunno." He says thoughtfully, "You're just my Shortcake."

I laugh a bit as we enter the nurse's office. She looks at me with a confused look, "Are you alright, sweetie?"

"She got hit with a ball in P.E and then fell and hit her head." Gene says.

She shines a light in my eyes and does some things. "No concussion, I think. Here's some ice, hun."

She hands me a bag of ice and writes me a note for class. "Thank you."

Gene starts to walk me back to the Gym. "Thanks for walking me, by the way."

"Anytime." He smiles. He grabs my wrist and fiddles with my bracelet. "When'd you get that?"

"I've had it for a while. My sister gave t to me." I grin and shrug.

He brings my wrist up to his lips and kisses it. "Its pretty."

We walk for a while, and he insists on holding my wrist and we make progress towards the gym. Suddenly, he steers me towards the lockers.

"Wha—"

He cuts me off by startling me. He puts my wrists above my head and holds me against the lockers. "Gene-"

He puts a finger to my lips. "Shh, don't speak."

I roll my eyes, "Mmph."

"Don't be sassy with me~. I'm trying to be romantic." He laughs.

"Nngh?" I say, cheeks turning red.

He brushes my cheek with his finger. "You're so cute when you get flustered. Irene, I could kiss you right now."

My eyes widen, "Huh?"

He tilts my chin up with his finger.
"Would that be okay with you?"

I hesitate and then nod slightly. He lets my wrists go and they fall to my sides as his lips collide with mine.

Oh, Irene.

The feeling when he kissed me.

I could sit there and just let him kiss me forever.

But, sadly, the bell rang. Gene abruptly pulled away from me, startled. He looks absolutely elated. "I'm... gunna go to class now!"

"You actually go to class?"

He does a dance-jump thing towards the front door of the school. "Nope!"

I giggle.

That was nice.