The Rager: Part One

I always get into songs after they're not popular anymore :3

This song is me rn ;3

And I'm so tired rn so this is prolly gunna be bad *sheep noises*

I feel someone lightly shake my shoulder. I jerk upwards and see Gene smiling at me. I raise an eyebrow, "What are doing here?"

"Remember, we're going to that party." He reminds me.

"But, we were already on our way.." I mutter, confused.

I see Aaron walk in, "You feel asleep after you walked downstairs."

I groan, so it was a dream. Dangit.

Gene laughs, "Vivid dream?"

"Yeah, let's get going." I nod.

We walk outside and I see a motorcycle. It's a deep blue color and it looks freshly washed. Gene hoists me up onto it. He climbs up.

"Hold on, we gotta go fast." He suggests.

I yawn, "It probably won't be that fast."

"Suit yourself." He smirks.

I click on my helmet and he chuckles and reves up the engine. It roars loudly. We start to fly forwards, I scream and quickly wrap my arms around his torso.

"THIS THING IS A DEATH MACHINE!" I shout.

He slows up a bit, "Relax. Don't you trust me?"

I sigh and loosen my grip a bit as he gradually speeds up. I start to enjoy the ride, it's not that bad. I mean, once you shake the feeling of impending doom.

We pull into some house that I have never been to before. Gene cuts out the ignition and pops up the kickstand. I unbuckle my helmet and he helps me off. I can hear the music blaring even from outside of the house.

Oh sh*t.

He walks me in, holding my hand. People are banging they're heads with plastic cups in their hands, and the drinks slosh up and down. There are people grinding on the table and screaming.

I shout to Gene over the music, "I think we should go."

"C'mon, these things are fun." He yells back, dragging to the kitchen. He grabs two cups and fills them to the brim. He hands one to me.

I take it. "What's in this?"

"Just drink it, it'll be fine." He smiles, rolling his eyes.

I sit the drink down on counter and cross my arms, "Is it some kind of alcohol?"

He groans, "Everything is gunna be okay if you drink it. Would I ever put you in danger?"

I sigh and take a sip. I cough a little, "Seriously, what is it?"

He shrugs, "Dunno."

He downs the last of his cup and pours a bit more, "It's not that bad when you get used to it. C'mon, chug! You know you wanna."

I take a deep breath and lush my drink. It burns my throat a bit, but I pour myself some more- determined to impress. "It wasn't bad in the first place."

He smirks, "Great. Wanna dance, Shortcake?"

"Um, no." I take another drink.

He takes my drink and sits it on the counter. Then, he grabs both of my hands and makes me do a funny little dance. I roll my eyes, "Really?"

"You know you love it." He laughs, "Put a little hips into it."

I comply, imagining house stupid I look. He whistles, "Sexy."

I roll my eyes and flick a bit of my drink at him. "More like embarrassing."

I take another sip of the drink and my favorite song comes on. Despite not wanting to dance, I drag Gene out onto the floor. I scream the lyrics at the top of my lungs. He sits there, laughing his guts out at me.

A blue haired boy walks up to me, "Hey hey, nice moves."

I sip my drink again, "Thank you."

He nods, "I'm Jackson."

"I'm Y/N, and this is my friend Gene." I shout over the music.

He frowns, "Boyfriend?"

I shake my head violently, remembering my dream. "Nono, just friends."

He smiles, "Great, can I have a dance then?"

I smile and nod.

Woo had to split into two parts because

A) its kinda long
And B) I wanna publish a chapter, but I can't even keep my eyes open.

So ye.