Chapter 8

Kayla: Jonah, you are the sweetest boyfriend ever. None of my other boyfriends ever did something this nice. They have always used me just to say they can get a girl. When I figured that out I was so heartbroken.
I was so sad I started to cry.

Jonah: Babe, it's okay. You know I love you. I would never use girls for pleasure. That is a player right there. I'm not that type of guy. I promise.

Kayla: Thanks. What do you wanna do now?

Jonah: I don't know. But I don't want to leave you if your not going to be ok. I'll be here for as long as you need me to.

Kayla: You don't need to do that. I'll be fine.

Jonah: No you won't. If your sure I'll go. Now idk what to do. I wanna have some fun tonight.

Kayla: Would you be down to ... you know?

Jonah: Does this answer your question?
*Goes to kiss Kayla*

Kayla: Are you sure you wanna do this?

Jonah: yeah I am. Are you?

Kayla: I am. As long as you remember to pull out after.

Jonah: I will

Kayla: Wait. We should get into the mood for this. I'll be right back. I go in to the bathroom to change into some cute and comfy lingerie

 I go in to the bathroom to change into some cute and comfy lingerie

And a stash of condoms I have for when it's time to get naughty. When I came out I was ready for tonight. I saw Jonah was shirtless and his beautiful toned body.

Jonah: Damn girl. You lookin fine. You ready?

Kayla: Of course I'm ready. Lets do this.
We walk towards each other and start kissing. He start to linger his lips down to my neck which is going to leave me a mark. He did that a couple of times then, he lifted me up and walked over to the bed. He set me down and continues the kissing while taking off my clothes. After he does that he takes off his pants and his boxers. Then soon we were both naked. He put on a condom and he started to kiss around and do some mouth tricks and fingering to find my gspot. When he does I start to moan so hard. Then he starts to go in. After he started I kept on moaning until I cummed. Then after a few more pumps he started to cum in the condom so I remove it to start sucking on it. It was such a great night. He did remember to pull out so I couldn't get pregnant. After about an hour of this we stopped and fell asleep. We fell asleep with nothing on I was happy with what had just happened between the two of us.

Sorry for all of this. I promise the next few chapters will be clean. If you got grossed out I am truly sorry. Spoiler: Something happens between Jack and Kayla.