Chapter 1

It all starts when they are on tour. It was the last show of the tour. They decided to walk on the street a couple of hours before the show. All of a sudden, the prettiest girl they ever saw named Kayla walked by. She was a girl who looked so mysterious and looked super familiar to the boys, Jonah specifically. She looked like she would take your life. Once you got her, you can't let go. They all saw her and had to talk to her.

Jonah: "Woah look at her. That girl is definitely cute."

Not only Jonah was thinking that though.

Jack: "I know. You really can't find a girl that cute. "

Zach: "But what are the chances she would get with us. It looks like she would have a boyfriend."

Corbyn: "Ok now. Lets not make assumptions. We should just play it cool and go talk to her."

All the guys thought of that while Daniel had to figure out how to woo her into becoming his girl.

Daniel: "Haha suckas. They thought they could get her. Oh please gimme a break. I could get her with my singing and my amazing talent of being able to play all these instruments."

Jonah: "What are you talking about? There is no way that will happen. I'm the real ladies man. Plus I'm the oldest there is that chance she'll fall for an old and sophisticated guy like me."

Corbyn: "Oh please. You couldn't get with even if she wanted to. Y'all can watch the Master at work. "

Zach: "Step back and watch the real master."

Jack: "none of you gotta chance with her. Imma go get her and you can all watch how to woo a girl."

              (Jack walks over to talk to her)

Jack: "Hey girl, Did you just come out of the oven? Because your smoking hot. "

Kayla: "Oh thank you. Um hello. My eyes are up here. "

Jack: "Oh I'm sorry. I'm not staring at you boobs I'm staring at your heart."

Kayla: "Oh my goodness. You are so sweet. We should get together and talk."

Jack: "Yeah for sure. How about tonight? I'm actually in a band and my friends are right there laughing at me because they think I'm blowing this. What's your number so we can talk?"

Kayla: "Well you can tell your friends I said hey and I'd like to get to meet them too.My number is (###)-(###)-(####).Sure tonight's fine. What time were you thinking?"

Jack: "I was thinking after the concert in my dressing room. It's nice and quiet so none of my friends can interrupt us.

Kayla: "Sure. What time would that be?"

Jack: "Maybe around 8 or 9."

Kayla: "Alright then its a date. Bye"

Jack: "You guys will never believe what happened?"

Jonah: "What? She hate you and never wants to see you again."

Jack: "No"

Corbyn: "She likes all of us better than you. No surprise."

Jack: "No actually. I asked her out and we were gonna hang out after the concert tonight in the dressing room. So I need you all to stay out of their. Okay?"

Rest of the guys: "Ok sure."