Chapter seventeen

“Well GOD DAMNIT!” I screamed crying. “Do you all really think I did this because Kina said such nice things to me?” I showed the bloody string around my neck. “You never know with you, Purdy, you’re such an attention freak, with your cuts and stuff.” Scout said. I just stormed off to the bedroom and buried my face in my pillow. I screamed until I had no voice left anymore.

Jake and CC came after me.  “That was really harsh from her” Jake said and wrapped an arm around me. “It hurts Jake, it hurts...” was all I could whisper. CC rubbed his hand over my back “We’re here for you buddy” he whispered and kissed my cheek. “It hurts CC” I cried “I love him”. “Shall I get him here, so you can tell? Without Scout?” CC asked. I nodded. CC left the room and got Andy here.

“A-Andy” I whispered. He looked at me, but his eyes didn’t seem to be that blue anymore. “I-I still love you” I whispered “I really did nothing with Kina, I swear” I whispered. “This is the proof” I said and showed the string around my neck. “I-I’m sorry for what I said” Andy whispered “I-I didn’t mean it”.

Jake looked confused at us. He didn’t hear what Andy muttered under his breath. “I forgive you “I whispered.

 “I forgive you too” Andy whispered. Andy took my hand “Ashley, I really love you, please forget what happened, I’m just having my man period” he said with a light chuckle in his voice. “I will” I said. “Andy, do you want to be my boyfriend again?” I asked. He nodded and softly kissed my lips.

“Aww” we heard Jake say. We both looked up at him, smiling lightly. We all made our way back to the living room and we saw the guys and Sammi and Scout sitting there. By the looks Sammi and Scout had been fighting. Sammi sat crying on Jinxx’ lap. Since I told the guys about my problems, I’d seen everyone cry at least two times a week, but before I told it we all cried once a year in front of the other guys.

“You forgave that slut, didn’t you?” Scout asked angry to Andy. Andy nodded and Scout went home again. We all talked about what went wrong with Andy and me and after that Jinxx, Sammi, me and Andy went home again.

When Andy and I came home in Andy’s house again, we turned on the lights. It smelled like Andy’s house. I loved it. I really loved it. It really felt like home. We both sat down on the couch, Andy snuggled up against me and we watched NCIS.

I love NCIS. I love it more than CSI. I think NCIS is funnier. I really like agent Dinozzo. He’s so stupid. Andy likes Ducky. “Do you want some coffee?” Andy asked. I nodded and he got up. A few minutes later he came back with two hot coffees, he handed one to me. Just the way I like it. “Thanks baby” I said and kissed his cheek. “You’re welcome Hun” he said and pecked my lips. He snuggled up against me again. I pulled a blanket over us.

When NCIS ended, I turned off the television. We talked about life and about love. Andy told me about his family, about his mum and dad. He was an only child. I had one little sister; Ella. I really loved her. I told him I hadn’t spoken her in almost two months. He told me to call her. “I will, soon” I whispered and pecked Andy’s lips.

“We got a tour in Europe next week, don’t we?” I asked Andy. “Yeah shit, I forgot about that” he said. It was Saturday now. “Shall we pack our stuff tomorrow?” I asked him. He nodded “I’m so tired” he yawned. I clutched him against my chest a little tighter “Okay, let’s get some sleep then now” I whispered. I pecked his lips and kissed his forehead. “Good night Andy” I whispered. “Good night Ashy” he whispered back. Then we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at three am because of Andy standing up. “Huh? What are you doing honey?” I asked stuffy. “Oh did I wake you up baby?” Andy asked worried. “Yeah, but it doesn’t matter” I purred. I stretched and stood up too. “What are you going to do baby?” Andy asked. “I need to pee” I said. Andy chuckled “Okay”.