Chapter ten

I fell on my knees and threw up again. “Ashley?” Andy opened the door to find me curled up on the floor next to my own vomit. “Ashley, baby” Andy sat down next to me. “Ashley, are you okay?”

I tried to sit up but I directly laid back because of my stomach ache. “Aah” I moaned in pain “Ouuch”.

“Ashley baby, I’ll--wait here” he said and hurried inside. Wait here. Nice words Andy. Like I can go anywhere else with this stomach ache. But yeah, it’s not his fault. Andy came back with our jackets, a bottle of water and something what seemed like aspirin. “Here, take this” he said and handed the medicine to me. I carefully sat up now, leaning my back against the little wall. I felt dirty and the ground was cold. Andy carefully put on my jacked and wrapped his arm around me, tugging me a little closer to him. “Shall we go home?” he asked softly and kissed my cheek. “I can’t disappoint our fans” I whispered and I carefully got up. Andy smiled to me and softly ruffled my hair. “You’re the best rock star ever” he said and kissed my forehead.

“People, people!” Andy screamed. Everyone went quiet. “Ashley is ill, so don’t make too much noise please, he’ll stay here for fifteen minutes and then we’ll go home, okay?” everyone nodded. I was surprised because like everyone stayed quiet, at least they didn’t scream anymore. “Thanks” I mouthed to Andy and the guys. Andy gave me a gentle smile back. I love him.

I signed a few things, took photos with some of my fans and talked to a few of them. Then my headache got so bad that Andy really had to take me home. The ride home went quiet. When we came home, I lay down at the couch, almost crying from the pain. “Baby” Andy sat down next to me and let me my head rest on his lap. “Baby, can I do something for you?” he asked worried. “no thank you” I said, my voice barely a whisper. Andy softly stroked my hair. I started crying. Andy clutched me to his chest now, softly kissing my head. “Shh… it will be okay baby” he kissed my forehead “Shh… don’t cry baby…” he twisted my hair around his fingers gently, he knew that comforted me. Laying like that in his arms I fell asleep.

When I woke up at three am we both still lay in the living room, me on Andy’s lap. Andy was asleep too now. I felt nausea hitting my head. I stood up and hurried to the bathroom. I heard Andy yawn and then I heard him mumble “fuck”. He quickly got op and hurried to the bathroom too. I collapsed next to the toilet and started throwing up. “Baby” Andy whispered and kneeled down beside me. This was so embarrassing. Andy put on the little light above the mirror and then kneeled down next to me again. He pulled my hair back and softly rubbed circles with his hand over my back. I was already crying again. “S-sorry” I sobbed. “Shh… never mind baby, you’re just ill, that’s all” he whispered, kissing my head.  I bended over the toilet again and threw up a second time. I kept throwing up. “Shit” Andy mumbled. “what?” I whispered. “nothing important sweetie” he said and continued rubbing circles at my back. “Tell me” I whispered. “Nothing, I just need to pee, nothing important, I can wait” he said, smiling gently at me. 

“No Andy, if you need to pee, you need to-”  I bended over the toilet again and threw up again. “No, you can use the toilet now” he said. “I can also use the sink to throw up” I said, “or you can pee in the sink, but I don’t think that’s an good idea…” I said, grinning lightly. My headache was almost gone now. “Hmm… yeah okay you’re right” Andy said. “Okay, shall I help you to the sink?” he asked. I nodded. Andy held my arm tight as he helped me to the sink. I bend down over the sink and threw up again.

“Hey Ash” andy said, I looked up at him, he just stood at the side of the toilet so I could see his, yeah you know. “Hm?” I said, blushing lightly. “How’s with your headache?” he asked. “better, almost gone, but my legs hurt like hell, I don’t know how long I can stand on my own legs…” I said, I had to pee too. Thanks andy, for making that water sound. I thought.

“Why the hell would you stand now?” Andy asked as he pulled up his pants. “Because I have to pee too.” I said bluntly.  “Oh…” Andy blushed. “Maybe I can help you, not with, you know but with, helping you stand?” he said awkwardly. “Okay” I said. I felt like there was nothing to throw up anymore. That was good, because otherwise I’d maybe thrown up over Andy.

Andy helped me walking to the toilet, well, almost carrying me. He is strong. When we reached the toilet, I almost cracked through my legs. “I’m so tired” I said. “Shh… I’ll keep you up” Andy said and kissed my cheek. I slowly pulled my pants down, andy clutched me to his body, finding as much stability as possible. Then I pulled my boxers down. Andy looked at me. I blushed and concentrated on peeing. “Can you pass me some toilet paper?” I asked weirdly. Why does this happen to me? This is so not cool. “Sure” andy said and bend over the toilet to get the roll. He was really close to my manhood now. He did his best to take the paper without letting me fall. And it worked. He handed me the toilet paper and I went further with my business.

I felt a light pressure against my leg. I flushed the toilet, and then pulled my boxers up again. “Um.. Andy, can you hand me my pants?” I asked. “Sure” he said and bend over to take my pants. The pressure disappeared. Weird. When I pulled up my pants and Andy helped me to the living room I felt the pressure again. It was like that he was the pressure. I looked at him. No wait, it was his cock.

Andy blushed deep red when he found out I was looking at his, yeah you know, front poop. “S-sorry” Andy stuttered. He lay me down on the couch “I um... Have to yeah um you already figured out I think… Have a little front poop check” he said awkwardly. “Wait” I said before Andy disappeared through the door. Andy came back. “come here” I said. The younger boy made his way to me. I tugged on his arm and he bend over. I kissed him passionate. I softly rubbed my hand over his crotch, causing him to gasp. “Next time I’ll help you baby” I whispered and attacked him with one last kiss.

Then he disappeared to the bathroom. I’d already fall asleep when he came back, because the next morning I woke up in his arms again. I softly untangled me from his grip and then I stood up. I stood next to the couch and looked at Andy, laying there sleeping. He was seriously so beautiful, laying there with the warm morning glow of the sun over his perfect face. I don’t deserve him. I sighted and walked to the bathroom. I was going to hurt myself again.

I opened the black box again and took the razor out of it. I pressed it against my skin and slid it down. Till my whole arm was bleeding. When I cleaned up the mess I turned around and saw CC standing in the door opening “Ashley…”