Chapter five

“Hey Ash, what’s going on buddy?” he asked softly. Jesus, if I only could tell him… I’m such a coward. I mean, I didn’t even tell the guys I’m gay. I don’t feel like playing the show tonight. This is seriously the first time in my life I don’t feel like playing a show. This isn’t good. This isn’t good at all. And then, I’m the ladies man. I’m not supposed to be gay. I’m such a misfits. I’m so worthless.

Tears begun to form in my eyes again. “Ashley, please answer me” Jake’s voice made me snap out of my thinking trance again. “I’m fine” I lied. “Ashley, I can see it in your eyes, you’re not okay, please tell me. I want to help you buddy. You can trust me…” Jake tried. “Nothing’s wrong I’m just tired.” I answered. “Ashley…” at that point Jake’s voice wavered, showing his concern.

Tears begun to roll down my cheeks now. I didn’t mean to worry him. “S-sorry Jake… I-I didn’t mean to worry you…” I stuttered, starting to sob. “Shh… it’s okay buddy. It’s okay” Jake whispered.

Black spots started to appear in my sight. I was going to faint. I lost my balance and collapsed. Jake tried to catch me but he wasn’t in time. I crashed with my head against the handle of the bathroom door. I felt a sharp pain hitting my head and a warm sticky liquid flowing down my right cheek. Blood.

“Ashley… Ashley” I felt someone shaking me. I carefully opened my eyes to see CC hovering over me. “Ashley, buddy. Ashley, what happened?” CC asked. “I fainted I think…”  I said. “Yeah, I figured. Jake told me about it. “Ashley, why did you faint? What happened?”

“I-I don’t know CC” I started to cry again. “Ashley, did you eat today?” CC asked suddenly. “I-I… no” I sighted. “Ash, buddy, you really have to eat good” CC assured me, stroking my hair softly. I started to hyperventilate at that moment. I shouldn’t have told him that I didn’t eat. Now they all know I didn’t eat today. I looked at the guys standing around the couch I lay on. Now they all want me to eat, and then I’ll get fat. And then Andy will never love me.

Well about that. He doesn’t like me now. He doesn’t even like me now. He likes a stupid girl whose friends with Danny. I’m so fucked. I mean, if they want me to eat I’ll definitely get fat. And then Andy will never look at me again. Black spots started to form again. I was going to faint. Again.