Chapter fifteen

"You OK?” Andy asked quietly. I nodded “I’m fine” I mouthed back. Jinxx gave me his ‘can I talk with you in private?’ look so we both went to the bedroom. “Ashley” he spoke “Don’t slip up your food buddy” he whispered, tears in his eyes. Jinxx isn’t a person who cries very easily. m “I’ so sorry” I whispered and looked down at the floor. “It’s okay buddy” Jinxx said and kissed my cheek.

“Me and CC are going to the bar tonight, what are you guys going to do?” Jake asked. “I guess Andy and I stay here, because we both can’t drink right now…” I said. Sammi and Jinxx looked at each other. “I guess we’re going home” Jinxx said and kissed Sammi passionate. Sammi agreed and fifteen minutes later they drove home.

Jake and CC got their stuff ready for a night out and Andy and me settled down on the couch in front of the television. Jake and CC got out “See you tonight guys” they said in union. “Bye” Andy and I said.

“So Hun, what do you want to do?” Andy asked. “Hm, I don’t know…” I said and kissed him passionate. He kissed me back and slid his tongue over my lower lip. I gasped in surprise and he poked his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues rubbed together in a sweet way. Andy tasted sweet. We broke apart.

“Hmm, shall we watch a movie?” Andy asked. “Sure, but I don’t know what movies CC has” I said. We both stood up and walked to the little box next to the television. I opened it and took all the movies out. I laid them down on the floor and then I looked at them. “They’re all… porn” Andy said.  I bit my lip. It’s this or… nothing” I said. Andy grinned “I choose this one” he picked up a film with two fucking guys in the front. “Ooh, gay porn” I glared. Andy bit his lip, he looked so innocent.

I put on the movie. It was about a journalist who fell in love with his neighbor, who was married. Then they started fooling around and then they had sex. When the hot guy with the blonde hair undressed himself, I felt my pants getting tighter. Andy lay against me, so if I really get a raging boner, he’ll know. The other guy undressed himself too.  I felt more and more turned on during the movie.

I saw Andy biting his lip in want. I started kissing his neck softly, sometimes sucking a little. He moaned and started grinding his hips against mine. “Oh Andy” I whispered. I took his hand and placed it on my crotch. I was hard as a fucking rock. “Hm, not here baby, its CC’s house” Andy murmured “I don’t want to make a mess baby” he said.

“Then we go to the bathroom.” I whispered in his ear.  He seemed to melt in my arms and stood up. He wasn’t allowed to have sex for three weeks, the doctor said, that was because of his heart attack. But he was allowed to cum. I think it’s kind of weird that a doctor can say if you are allowed to have sex or not.

I and Andy walked to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and kissed Andy passionate, pressing him softly up against the wall. He was getting hard too now. I undid the button of his pants and pulled them slowly down. I rubbed him through the warm cotton of his boxers. “I promised you to help you last time” I whispered. I tugged down his boxers. God, he was so pretty.

I started to stroke him and he lolled his head back in pleasure, his mouth falling open and his eyes closing. “Hmm you like that baby?” I asked him. He gasped “Ash I’m gonna-” and he trusted his cock in my fist came all over my hand.  “That-was so-fucking good” he panted as he kissed me passionate.

I kissed him back and unbuckled my belt. “Let me do the work” Andy whispered seductively. He tugged down my pants and boxers together and got on his knees. Not that I mind, but I didn’t expect to get a blowjob out of this. Andy pumped me a few times and then kissed the head of my dick, which became even more swollen. He sucked on the tip and then deep throated me. He deep throated me a few times before I came in his mouth. He looked so pretty on his knees. 

We both put on sweatpants and then went back to the living room again. Pretending like nothing happened. It was one am now. I saw CC had gotten flowers from Jake, white and black roses. So cute.

“So what are we going to do now? “ Andy asked. “I feel like writing a love song” I said. “Then let’s go for it” Andy smiled. It doesn’t matter what time it is, as long as you write lyrics Andy is happy. We made a fort with blankets under the table, lay pillows on the floor and lay in our fort. Andy kissed me “I love you” he said. “I Love you too” I replied.

I bleed for you, forever I would lie awake,

I would die for you.

I see the truth, I’ve given you my heart to break,

I would die for you.

“What do you think of that?”  I asked Andy. “That’s awesome” he said enthusiastically and pecked my lips. His lips were so fucking soft. Like not normal soft. We cuddled for a while and then he started telling about his grandpa, why he cut himself and that he was so sorry. He started crying. I held him tight against my own body. He fell asleep in my arms. That was so cute. I kissed his forehead softly and then drifted off to sleep too.

We both woke up by a loud moan. I looked at my phone. Three am. Andy and I wanted to get out of our fort but when I pulled the blanket which was being used as door to the side, I saw Jake and CC fucking. “Ah gross” I said to Andy. Andy looked through the opening too. “It’s cute, but not something I particularity wanted to see” he grinned.  Jake was on top.

By the looks they were both drunk as fuck. And then moaned non stop. I put a pillow over my head so I wouldn’t hear the fucking noises of my best friends doing each other. Andy grinned “Within three weeks we will make the same noises” he stuck his tongue out. Did he really want to have sex with me? That’s the first time for me a guy wants to have sex with me. I ask myself who is going to be on top then. I don’t know yet. I love taking control, but I have a weak for Andy. Whatever we’ll see.

We both drifted off to sleep again when CC and Jake were done fucking. I hope I don’t get nightmares because of it; I thought to myself and grinned.

The next morning I woke up because Andy stretched and accidently hit me in my face. “Good morning to you too” I grinned and pecked his lips. “Sorry beautiful” he said. We both came out of our fort and stretched again. CC and Jake were lying cuddled up against each other –naked- on the couch. I grinned. “Shall I wake them up?” I asked. “Nope, I’ll do” Andy grinned.

Andy cleared his throat. “HEY CHUPPY” he said loudly to CC. “Huh what?” he asked. “You might put on some clothes” Andy winked to him.