"Your supposed to do each side for a minute or something but I would recommend doing it until all of your teeth feel clean enough." He told you. You nodded and did as he told. 

"What do I do know?" You asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Spit it into the sink and rinse your mouth out. Make sure to rinse your toothbrush off." Jin said pointing at the sink. You did so. When done he handed you a towel to dry your mouth off.

"Hey I just remembered you never told me what turned on meant. Will you explain now?" You asked him. He turned bright red.

"Um give me a second." He said and grabbed your plate off of your desk and walked out of your room.

Yoongis' POV:

"Guys can someone else explain it to her I can't." Jin said while carrying a plate. He put it in the sink and then walked over to us and folded his arms.

"Aww is our Jin Hyung scared?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah! I'd have to explain sex in general if I explained it! I'm not ready to Daddy up! "He shouted.

"Aish calm your tits I'll go do it." I suggested and got up. I was a little nervous but nonetheless I went upstairs to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." She yelled from inside. I opened the door and sat down on her bed next to her.

"So I'm going to explain to you what turned on means." I said to her.

"Oh yay!" She said sitting up straighter. 

After I explained almost everything to her she looked at me seriously. 

"Wait let me get this right, so sex is also used for pleasure and not just for reproduction purposes?" She asked with a slightly confused look.

"Yes." I told her.

"Will you have sex with me so I know what you mean?" She asked curiously.

 I literally froze.

"No, no, no ,no. Y/N you don't just have sex with just anybody." I explained to her.

"Oh, who do you have it with then?" She asked.

"You'll know when the time is right ok. And make sure you trust them" I assured her. She nodded and looked down at her hands.

"Lets go downstairs come on." I said taking her hand and pulling her off of the bed. I lead her down the stairs and into the living room where the boys where.

"Did you explain it?" Jin asked me nervously.

"Yep." I replied.

"Did you tell her absolutely everything?" Taehyung asked. 

"No, I just told her this." I said and then regurgitated everything I told Y/N. Taehyung came up to me and whispered.

"So she doesn't know what a kiss and hickey are?"

"She doesn't even fully understand how to give someone a boner." I whispered back. He looked a little shocked but let it slide.

"Y/N we are going to go swimming do you want to come?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Y/N's POV:

"Yeah! I want to learn to swim so this will be fun!" You shouted.

"Ok go back upstairs and change into a swim suit." He said. You nodded and ran up the stairs and looked for a good one. You decided to wear a black one.