My Nightmare

Blade's POV

        As I was laying in bed with Jace, I started to get this feeling in my nails. As I looked out the window, I saw that it was a full moon.
Oh fuck, why now? Why did Aaron have to bite me when he knew I wouldn't be able to handle it?
I am a werewolf. With a full moon, my nails grow into points and I change onto a wolf. I'm an omega, which is why I was the runt. I decided to tell Jace that I am a werewolf.
"Jace.... JACE BLACK IF YOU DONT WAKE THE FICK UP RIGHT NOW I WILL HURT YOUR ASS!"
"Blade, why did you yell in my ear?" Jace asks, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. He looks so cute when he is tired.
"Because I need to go out and kill some people. I am also a werewolf, which is why I have suicidal thoughts and anxiety." I explain, my voice getting lower and lower with each word.

After I told him, we left the house. As soon as we got outside, I changed to my wolf form and ran off into the woods. Jace followed close behind. I made sure that Jace could keep up. He found my perfect target. Stalking behind the girl, I ran and pounced on her back. She screamed so loud that Jace had to back away. I let her up and she turned around and looked Jace dead in the eye. I didn't want that bitch to look at Jace so I leaped at her throat and tore through it. Jace fell to the ground in shock. I ate the girls' flesh and left her to rot in the woods. Jace followed but he seemed distant after he saw me kill that girl.
"Blade... why the fuck do you do that? It's going to get you killed." He says, but he looks at me in awe. I shift back to my human self. I stop in my tracks, not wanting to see him. But, he comes up behind me and kisses my neck.
"Jace, I do it because it's my urge." I say in strained voice. I moaned when he hit my sweet spot.

We got back to his house and we took a shower together. To say that shower was the best would be an understatement.

A/N I know another short chapter but when I don't have fucking writers block then I will make longer chapters. Also should I make a one shots book? Comment on if i should or not. Don't forget to vote, and comment. Thanks. Love you  bye😀😁