My Pain

There will be smut in this chapter. You don't like, leave untill I update again.

JACE POV

 After I uploaded my new video, Blade called me. 

"I-I cut again. I d-didn't want to but I did. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Your brother must've beat you again so you cut under the pressure. Pack your things, your coming with me on tour. And your going to live with me too." I told Blade. 

"Wow, thanks!" He hung up. I walked down to my kitchen and grabbed a knife. I put it to my wrist and just cut the word FAGGOT  into my arm, along with all the words I've been called. After I thought about the fact that Blade was gonna be living with me I started to get hard. I started to jack myself off to the thought of him lying under me, hearing his sweet moans. When that last thought hit, I came all over the floor and wall. I called a servant to come clean the mess up. I can't wait till Blade came to live with me. 

     I decided to start a meet'n'greet with my fans, and immeditaly, I chose Blade to have the backstage pass. After awhile of recording and editing, I heard the door bell ring. I flew to the front door and flung it open. Blade came to give me a hug. I felt his boner against my semi-hard dick. I started to grind against him while I shut the door. I heard his moan and I lost it. I harshly put my lips against his. I licked his lower lip, asking for entrance, which he gladly gave. I licked every corner of his mouth, tasting him.

     In what felt like seconds, our clothes were off and I was already inside him. Without warning, I started to pound into him.
"FUCK, YES. OH FUCK!" Blade screamed out. I hit his prostate dead-on.

     "Mmnmmmm. Please Master. Fuck me harder." Blade moaned softly.

     After that, I gave a few more hard thrusts and came inside him.
"Jace, suck me please!"
"Alright baby." And I started to suck him off. He came in my mouth shortly after. 
"Wanna go again?" I asked. And we did.

**Time skips cuz I lazy af**

Blade POV

I've never told Jace that I'm a werewolf. And I don't wanna tell him. If I do, then it will be back to the mental hospital. I really don't want that. Fuck, why can't life be fuckin simple for once.
"Hey Jace, wanna do a drunk boyfriend tag?" I ask, a smirk creeping to my face. I know how he gets when he gets drunk. I'm only doing this to cope with my pain.
"Fuck yeah Blade!"

*Time skipz again cuz I lazy*

    I hope he doesn't see my arms. Fuck. It hurts. But I know it's coping with my pain.

A/n.

Hey it's me suicideblade. Follow me on Twitter @brokenbladez1

Also don't forget to comment and vote. Thank all you llamas. I'll go home🤣